Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Weapon shop
08-20-2016, 10:10 PM
Weapon shop
lol why do players hate others for buying egg shells or weapons from the shop I have lost count how many times I've been called a Hacker/cheat just for using weapons rather then the random ones do players even realize that the shop is there for everyone plus helping to support this game
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-20-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Weapon shop
Because they're jealous, and/or feel like it's unfair. Which it isn't unfair at all.
08-20-2016, 11:10 PM
They call you like that, when they lose every game, same happened to me when I beat anyone. Also as Macab says, they're jealous.

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
08-21-2016, 02:23 PM
There's a difference between hating someone and just acknowledging that they are paying for a higher chance at winning.

Some people do indeed hate, call names, insult, and so on. The mute and report buttons are great tools against those people.

On the other hand, you have to accept that paid weapons are simply better than free ones, and that you're getting a significant advantage out of payment rather than skill. This is a fact, regardless of how much it helps the developers.

08-22-2016, 03:57 AM
not really hating but some paid weapons (meteor shower, elephants, etc) are weapons of mass destruction while non-paying players have 0 wmds (dfa is close but it does way less terrain dmg than meteors etc). ice weapon isn't wmd but its nasty since opponent(s) can't move anywhere and is/are vulnerable (easy to shoot).
08-22-2016, 04:03 AM
(08-22-2016 03:57 AM)egg666 Wrote:  not really hating but some paid weapons (meteor shower, elephants, etc) are weapons of mass destruction while non-paying players have 0 wmds (dfa is close but it does way less terrain dmg than meteors etc). ice weapon isn't wmd but its nasty since opponent(s) can't move anywhere and is/are vulnerable (easy to shoot).

That depends on the settings you play.
Yes with x2 damage on meteor and elephants are way to powerful but without x2 the DFA does more damage lots of times.
08-22-2016, 06:21 AM
The death from above is considerably more situational than the paid weapons named in that post.

08-22-2016, 11:16 PM
Yeah, they did that to me too, but you know, they only complain because they lose. There are plenty of people who disable /do not have packs and still are beasts because they have skills, and from where do you get skills? from practice/remembering the angles lol. Packs are fancy and stuff but this gme is more about skills.
08-23-2016, 12:12 AM
I don't care when someone shuns me for buying weapon packs. If they start being immature, I would just mute them. Anyways, that is a good thing for the developers as the more money they have, the longer they stay alive. Some people just don't realize that, but anyway...

A lot of people say this is pay to win, and I agree too, but I don't really play to win, I play to have fun, and the weapons add more variety to the game which is why I enjoy it.

08-24-2016, 01:13 AM
I to enjoy playing this game that's why I brought things from the shop to use in game it seems its the challenge that the player does not want and just wants the easy route everytime