Poll: Do you want this weapon pack
Yes
I don't mind...
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
**Firearm weapon pack**
12-24-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: A weapon pack idea
A lot of these guns have been around since WW2, the gold paint was first used in a James Bond movie. COD is new, and they only expanded the paint idea. I like this gun pack idea, but I'd consider switching the MP7 and AK damages (if, for nothing else, then for the sake of being somewhat "realistic"...if you will). The other thing is you could include proposed accuracy details since everyone should know these guns (and their descriptions) from 1 place or another.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-24-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: A weapon pack idea
(12-24-2013 01:49 PM)tenchi Wrote:  A lot of these guns have been around since WW2, the gold paint was first used in a James Bond movie. COD is new, and they only expanded the paint idea. I like this gun pack idea, but I'd consider switching the MP7 and AK damages (if, for nothing else, then for the sake of being somewhat "realistic"...if you will). The other thing is you could include proposed accuracy details since everyone should know these guns (and their descriptions) from 1 place or another.

I mean these were just a quick suggestion of a weapon pack and if the Donkins decide to put it in they can modify damage acrucacy etc..
Find all posts by this user