Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tutorial for the new people
08-13-2016, 11:01 PM
tutorial for the new people
there are many new player that play badly.They dont listen to you and well pretty much think they can beat a prestige 10 easily (even tough lost to a lvl 3 easily) so i was hoping that they could learn about stuff like how to shoot a long range weapon how to use a short range weapon and how to use a motar type weapon and how NOT to dirt unnecessary and dirt when needed etc. so that they dont feel that much useless in 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 battle and the tutorial should be necessary
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-14-2016, 02:33 AM
RE: tutorial for the new people
That's what you learn when you play along, and are not thick. This thread doesn't do anything. It's just a suggestion with no plan on how you'd make it work.
08-14-2016, 03:05 AM
This game is pretty much: point, shoot, repeat. There isn't much that you could do to create a tutorial for it.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
08-14-2016, 04:12 AM
learn angles, power, etc, that's why there's practice.
08-14-2016, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2016 06:45 AM by vegito.)
(08-14-2016 04:12 AM)egg666 Wrote:  learn angles, power, etc, that's why there's practice.

never heard of people practicing except for few so make a force pratice but only 1 time unles you want to
08-14-2016, 08:31 AM
"how NOT to dirt unnecessary and dirt when needed etc"

LOL

[Image: puaodl771b4.gif]
08-14-2016, 07:49 PM
Download hax. Win.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
08-30-2016, 11:03 AM
(08-13-2016 11:01 PM)vegito Wrote:  there are many new player that play badly.They dont listen to you and well pretty much think they can beat a prestige 10 easily (even tough lost to a lvl 3 easily) so i was hoping that they could learn about stuff like how to shoot a long range weapon how to use a short range weapon and how to use a motar type weapon and how NOT to dirt unnecessary and dirt when needed etc. so that they dont feel that much useless in 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 battle and the tutorial should be necessary
Well, there are so many kids playing, and it's made to be so casual, so it's normal to have people who just play bad at the game but still playing.