Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Option to turn of weapon wheel
08-09-2016, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 05:46 AM by Grim-Cat.)
RE: Option to turn of weapon wheel
(08-09-2016 04:03 AM)Don Vito Corleone Wrote:  I support the trade option Tenchi,but turning off the wheel is just not needed.

It's actually the opposite. It's very rare to find a feature in any game that ''forces'' you to open/interact with/play it in order to continue to the actual game (specially when it's about daily rewards, challenges or anything related). These are usually available for you in the main menu but never pop as a screensaver that stays there until it's done.
I'm not saying it's bad, but it has no reason not to have a skip button.

Anyways, yeah, we're a few years late to be discussing this LOL.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-09-2016, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2016 10:00 AM by Nathan.)
So here is a solution.

-Spin Wheel
-Get something you don't want
-Click gift to friend
-Give to friend you no longer have it
-GG

Spoiler :
I really hope it's like 110 percent obvious here I'm implying they should add a gift button in the stash wheel, just sayin...

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
08-09-2016, 07:29 AM
(08-09-2016 05:43 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  Anyways, yeah, we're a few years late to be discussing this LOL.

That's what i mean, by hopefully early next year we are going to have a brand new game.

We will be lucky if we get any more shells, let alone adding this to the game.

#Makebeo2greatagain

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
08-09-2016, 07:58 AM
(08-09-2016 05:43 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  Anyways, yeah, we're a few years late to be discussing this LOL.

Haha yeah... I've been meaning to post something about this but just haven't got around to doing it until now.

(08-09-2016 07:19 AM)Nathan Wrote:  So here is a solution.

-Spin Wheel
-Click gift to friend
-GG

Spoiler :
I really hope it's like 110 percent obvious here I'm implying they should add a gift button in the stash wheel, jut sayin...

I'd give you all my cement walls and dirt bombs, lol

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
08-09-2016, 07:17 PM
(08-09-2016 01:05 AM)tenchi Wrote:  The option to trade 10 of them for a couple credits (before anyone starts hating on the free credits thing, keep in mind that it could be 20 stash for 1-2 credits, making it a better deal to purchase instead) or to "trade up" for some of those harder-to-get ones.

This would be a good idea, really. (Just trade them in at 1% of their value, so rarer weapons are worth more, but it's still only a tiny amount.)

At 1% of their value, 20 crappy 5-credit weapons would give you back 1 credit, which is quite fair I'd say.

08-10-2016, 04:32 AM
(08-09-2016 07:19 AM)Nathan Wrote:  So here is a solution.

-Spin Wheel
-Click gift to friend
-GG

Spoiler :
I really hope it's like 110 percent obvious here I'm implying they should add a gift button in the stash wheel, just sayin...

seriously? that'd mean certain players would make lots of alts to get good stash weaps or to get alot credits to buy packs. limiting received gifts to 2-3 per day would make alts useless.
08-10-2016, 11:57 PM
I support or love(whatever) receiving weapons from the wheel.....I duuno why peeps getting prob ,only once you have to do Smiley_Tongue in a day. Smiley_Tongue Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_Smile

[Image: y2Lb5CR.jpg]

[Image: Eaglegirl.fw.png]