Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
BEO 2 not loading?
12-23-2013, 08:30 PM
BEO 2 not loading?
Now, I don't know if this happens only with me, or what but BEO 2 simply isn't loading. The loading bar gets stuck at 0% for up to half an hour (the limit of my patience) I tried refreshing and everything but nothing changed. Everything else works, like the forum (as you can see), and even BEO 1. And yes, my internet connection is perfect. I saw one of my friends hanging out in the BEO 1 area, and I joined his game. He too stated that BEO 2 isn't working. Are the servers down, or something?

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-23-2013, 08:33 PM
RE: BEO 2 not loading?
(12-23-2013 08:30 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Now, I don't know if this happens only with me, or what but BEO 2 simply isn't loading. The loading bar gets stuck at 0% for up to half an hour (the limit of my patience) I tried refreshing and everything but nothing changed. Everything else works, like the forum (as you can see), and even BEO 1. And yes, my internet connection is perfect. I saw one of my friends hanging out in the BEO 1 area, and I joined his game. He too stated that BEO 2 isn't working. Are the servers down, or something?

idk i seem to be getting this but i get it when i log in 2 my acc the ages later it says there is problems with the surver so i guess so

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
12-23-2013, 10:29 PM
Hey guys,

Looks to be fine right now. Are you still having this problem? Most likely answer is that it was a temporary server problem.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
12-24-2013, 01:49 AM
Nope, works perfectly fine now. Hopefully I can get in a few more hours to play today Smiley_Smile

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-24-2013, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 02:57 AM by [BADD] borb23.)
yea mines working fine atm now

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
04-20-2014, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2014 12:35 AM by GhOsTrAdIaToR.)
i am also facing the same problem from last 2 days the loading bar gets stucked at 0% and badeggs2 just dont start . i need any solutions cuz tommorow is Easter and i cant miss the creds gift nd other surprices.

[/font]
12-05-2019, 03:28 AM
I had same problem, i tried logging on using different game sites not dopplar finally worked