Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
invisibility cloth
08-04-2016, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 10:07 PM by vegito.)
invisibility cloth
let make a shell that can make you invisible for 2 turn as in they cant see you but they can hit you ( to avoid over powering). your team mate can see you
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-04-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: invisibility cloth
This is extremely OP.

08-04-2016, 03:30 AM
Nice i agree with ur idea.

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
08-04-2016, 03:36 AM
can't be seen nor hit? if that ain't op like inuyasha says then what?

also invinsibility has been suggested before and disadvantage would be that teammates either can't see player so they don't know where that player is unless player says it and opponents could see where shot was fired so invinsibility would become quite useless and on some maps players can't move much so invinsibility would be again useless.
08-04-2016, 03:36 AM
I agree with your idea Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
08-04-2016, 03:38 AM
(08-04-2016 03:25 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  This is extremely OP.

I don't think that would be ''extremely OP''. You could still see where the bullets come from and guess where the egg is standing. In close range, it'd be even easier to hit it.
From spawn, it's easy to tell where it is since it's always on the same place. The only way I think it'd be overpowered is if the user moves, but skips the shot, that way you could actually set yourself for a strategic next turn, but I don't think even that would be game breaking (since it rquires two turns to set it up).
08-04-2016, 03:46 AM
(08-04-2016 03:23 AM)vegito Wrote:  let make a shell that can make you invisible for 2 turn as in they cant see you but they cant hit you ( to avoid over powering)

2 but's? That doesn't make any sense at all.

[Image: Goonday.gif]
08-04-2016, 05:40 AM
If they can still see where the bullets come from, this would be useless. If they can't see where the bullets come from, it would be too broken. This shell just seems too imbalanced in my opinion, so it should not be added.

Also, you said they can't be seen. But then you said to avoid over-powering, you can't hit them? Is that a typo? Can you be hit in it or can you not be hit in it? The context you put this in is very confusing.

08-04-2016, 05:45 AM
I actually kind of like this idea. But it'd be pretty useless on the first turn since if the enemy is paying attention they'd remember where you are. It's not that over powered since if you're playing a 3v3 or 2v2 your enemy would already have your teammates to hit if they don't remember where you are on the map.
08-04-2016, 04:50 PM
(08-04-2016 03:38 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  
(08-04-2016 03:25 AM)Inuyasha Wrote:  This is extremely OP.

I don't think that would be ''extremely OP''. You could still see where the bullets come from and guess where the egg is standing. In close range, it'd be even easier to hit it.
From spawn, it's easy to tell where it is since it's always on the same place. The only way I think it'd be overpowered is if the user moves, but skips the shot, that way you could actually set yourself for a strategic next turn, but I don't think even that would be game breaking (since it rquires two turns to set it up).

It would be extremely OP for two reasons:
1) As the suggestion has been written, the invisible egg cannot take hits. Therefore, you have essentially a ghost player — an invisible, invulnerable egg that can shoot you without you being able to do anything about it. This is extremely overpowered even for just one turn, let alone a whole game (where it would be literally undefeatable).
2) Invisibility is for free (in-game). Previous suggestions involved using a weapon to turn invisible: this does give you a strategic advantage, but at the cost of a turn. Strategic advantages shouldn't come for free; that's why strategic "weapons" such as the teleport still cost you the turn.