Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Egg Perks
08-02-2016, 12:28 PM
Egg Perks
So I was thinking that if you were to buy/earn an egg it would come with some special features such as: Medusa- you could temporarily turn someone into stone
Easter Bunny- you can throw deadly eggs perhaps name it "Egg from Above"

T o keep it from just anyone it only comes with the egg you buy!
Anyway I think you get the point, sooo I hope you consider my idea!Smiley_NodSmiley_Nod
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-02-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Egg Perks
I definitely like your idea, just i have done something like this before, and also there is already eggles, the dragons, the hazmat egg, atom, and eggstra terrestrial. I like the idea though

“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems!" -Homer Simpson
08-02-2016, 04:41 PM
Why do people want more and more exclusive features? Do you really have fun paying to win?

08-02-2016, 04:44 PM
(08-02-2016 04:41 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  Why do people want more and more exclusive features? Do you really have fun paying to win?

i'm going to agree with it.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Agree with what? The original idea of the thread or of having fun by paying to win?

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
08-02-2016, 05:02 PM
(08-02-2016 04:56 PM)tenchi Wrote:  Agree with what? The original idea of the thread or of having fun by paying to win?

no, but But I agree opinion in question.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-03-2016, 03:34 AM
floating is floaters advantage since only few weapons can do harm.

this goes to same category as weapon modding aka more you spend more powerful you are.
08-03-2016, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 09:18 AM by FluteChic.)
Smiley_ShhSmiley_Shh Okay it's not necessarily "paying to win", in that case if you buy weapon packs that is paying to win. I think it would make the game a little more interesting.

FluteChic
08-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Tru we already have weapon packs so that is paying to win but I would have liked the idea if we did not have weapon packs

[Image: paluod84e9d.png]
[Image: pldauo8400d.jpeg]
08-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Seems like a cool idea, however it seems a bit overpowered. It could give some unfair advantages to many shells, and it would make the game even more unbalanced. People would no longer use certain shells because it matches them or they think it would look cool, they would just use the most broken shell they have.

Shells are basically meant to be purely aesthetic (except if they give a weapon, but they do cost more, so it doesn't really matter), so they should stay that way.