Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
penguine lag
12-23-2013, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 08:26 PM by [BADD] borb23.)
penguine lag
sry but i didnt have time 2 get a pic of this. the penguin bomb was coming straight for me but instead of blowing up it slowly sunk through the terrain.
when it got to the bottom it just stopped. the lag clock was full i was not able to quit the game. then suddenly the screen just went white but i could still here the penguine ticking and the speech noise.

so eventually the page reloaded so i put my details back in and it wouldent let me log back in and in the next game i played the penguine was still there. not ticking and only i could see it. so i resarted my computer and then everything was fine

IF THIS ID A BUG PLZ FIX IT THNX

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-23-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: penguine lag
The Ghost of the penguin is back! And this time, Borb is its victim! Smiley_Shocked

All jokes aside, there seems to be some sort of problem with the penguin...
Other people also seem to have some problem with the penguins, if you noticed. I haven't encountered any problems so far, so it's probably a lag/internet connection problem. Or it's something different in entirety. Something...otherworldly...something to do with oncoming Christmas maybe...[Image: scary-penguin.jpg?w=645]

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-23-2013, 10:08 AM
It means your internet cut off, you need better internet Smiley_BigGrin
12-23-2013, 08:22 PM
(12-23-2013 10:08 AM)scifen Wrote:  It means your internet cut off, you need better internet Smiley_BigGrin

no my internet was fine

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]