Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FRIENDS BUGS
12-23-2013, 01:40 AM
FRIENDS BUGS
Again 2 of my friends show as online but they're not online. And another bug: I have 10 friends, today I deleted one to add another, I added him, he left the game and then accepted the request and invited me. He didn't show in my friends list, I tried to refresh, signed out, quit the browser and joined again and nothing, he didn't show but still invited me (only I showed in his friends list). I joined to his game from the invite and asked him to delete me and add me again. He did it and finally he showed in my friends list but then another bug: it didn't show he is online although he was online (I know he was online because at the moment we weren't in a game and he invited me again). and again I tried to refresh the friends list, sign out etc.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-23-2013, 02:20 AM
RE: FRIENDS BUGS
Noticed that today too. I made a thread about it a long time ago and the problem was resolved.
But it resurfaced again...

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-23-2013, 03:38 AM
NOT a bug. You need to refresh your freinds list but clicking Weapons (or other tab) then click friends again and it will refesh it. NOT A BUG once again.
12-23-2013, 03:44 AM
Trust me Scifen. We HAVE refreshed, clicked on another tab, etc. etc. We aren't stupid. This exact situation arose about a month or so ago. So yes, it IS a bug.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-23-2013, 06:27 AM
(12-23-2013 03:38 AM)scifen Wrote:  NOT a bug. You need to refresh your freinds list but clicking Weapons (or other tab) then click friends again and it will refesh it. NOT A BUG once again.

r u kidding me or what?
12-23-2013, 06:44 AM
Meir Scifen acts like this ALL the time. Got used to it.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
12-23-2013, 10:10 AM
(12-23-2013 03:44 AM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Trust me Scifen. We HAVE refreshed, clicked on another tab, etc. etc. We aren't stupid. This exact situation arose about a month or so ago. So yes, it IS a bug.
If your friends are online and it shows it is offline THEN you refresh. and they are online. I never called you stupid but if you think you're stupid that is on you lmao

(12-23-2013 06:44 AM)Game Wrote:  Meir Scifen acts like this ALL the time. Got used to it.

Umm no, you broke a rule but when I let you know you -rep me for breaking a rule but yet you can't state what rule. So what are you talking about kid?
12-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the report Smiley_Smile
Even if it isn't a bug as Scifen said then if people are having a problem with it, it probably needs some looking in to, no need to cause a fuss over!
Thread Closed