Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
Art Contest v.2
07-13-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Art Contest v.2
I Like This, Great Job Vex! Thanks For Sharing And Encouraging The Community To Participate On Forum.
I Missed Out On Your First Contest But No This Time.

What If..? Entries Must Be Wait Until August 25, The Week Before Sep 1 To be Done, So This Keep The Secret Safe.

Is Just About Having Fun Dont Be Shy And Share Your Drawings, I Hope To see Tons Here Guys, Good Luck Everyone !Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: 0zpInVK.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-13-2016, 02:28 PM
Thanks Pix

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
07-13-2016, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2016 02:30 PM by Ftihochou.)
(07-13-2016 02:27 PM)Pixaner Wrote:  Good Luck Everyone !Smiley_ThumbsUp
Thank you for your good wish pix im Happy to see you back!

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
08-23-2016, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2016 06:11 PM by SLOTHICORN (lysay).)
heya, i was wondering if anyone has forgotten about this thread or if they are just saving their art lol. its been a while since anyone has posted and the comp closes soon.

[Image: zovaZHQ.jpg]
08-23-2016, 06:25 PM
I forgot, and I wanted to submit art. Thanks for the reminder. LMAO
08-24-2016, 09:14 AM
I havn't forgotten Smiley_Confused

08-30-2016, 08:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2016 08:20 AM by Grim-Cat.)
The three Gods of Jupiter have returned to create life on Jupiter. Nasa scientist have sent a probe to the planet Jupiter, which is soon to be ruled again by its former Gods, in which they were in a deep slumber for over a millennia. They have decided to return when the probe from NASA, who's name was inspired by one of the gods "Juno", entered Jupiters atmosphere, and they had been awoken, Juno, Jupiter, and Galileo, who had become one of them because of his knowledge of space, and they have returned to Jupiter to form a habitat for life. As if now, there whereabouts are in front of Jupiter guarding it from the space probe

Spoiler :
[Image: apoudl86019.jpeg]

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
08-30-2016, 12:55 PM
Nice job Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
08-30-2016, 10:45 PM
(08-30-2016 08:16 AM)Harry Potter Wrote:  The three Gods of Jupiter have returned to create life on Jupiter. Nasa scientist have sent a probe to the planet Jupiter, which is soon to be ruled again by its former Gods, in which they were in a deep slumber for over a millennia. They have decided to return when the probe from NASA, who's name was inspired by one of the gods "Juno", entered Jupiters atmosphere, and they had been awoken, Juno, Jupiter, and Galileo, who had become one of them because of his knowledge of space, and they have returned to Jupiter to form a habitat for life. As if now, there whereabouts are in front of Jupiter guarding it from the space probe

Spoiler :
[Image: apoudl86019.jpeg]
Nice job in making it big Smiley_XD Jk its awesome Smiley_Tongue I would enter but I don't own a camera or anything so Smiley_Dead

09-01-2016, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2016 03:40 PM by Pixaner.)
Well Again Good luck To All Of You Smiley_Sleepy
Here is my entry just a Paper and pencil.
Love you all Smiley_ThumbsUp
Spoiler :
[Image: 7Id38Ko.jpg]
pfft a story im not a writer !!
He invented the telescope to spy on his neigborhood when sudenly the telescope slip and by accident discover four satellites and become the father of astronomy, lucky guy.
the signature is there but my camera seems to missing it when the picture was take
Spoiler :
[Image: 9J55hDq.jpg]

[Image: 0zpInVK.jpg]