Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.78 Average
Art Contest v.2
07-08-2016, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 01:47 PM by Vexis.)
Art Contest v.2
Vexis' 2nd Art Contest!

Do you read the NASA news? I do. I love it,
There's a probe that just spent the past 5 years heading from Earth to Jupiter, carrying upon it something very special.
You'll have to do some research on this one, find out the 3 things that the probe to Jupiter carries aboard it's cargo, and their significance.
Then, draw your own version of the ______ carried onboard the Jupiter probe, in the likeness of an egg!

Space...is one of my most favorite things.

Today, it's going to be your favorite thing.

As per usual here are the rules:

Rules of the Art Contest:
1. You must draw your own version of a Jupiter (secret) cargo egg. If you figure out the secret to what it is, DO NOT SHARE PUBLICLY! Anyone sharing (publicly) will be automatically disqualified.
2. Your design MUST include a background, the more detailed and more encompassing the better chance you have at winning.
3. Your (secret) Jupiter Egg design MUST have at minimum of a 3 sentence description for it's purpose at Jupiter.
4. Pencil, pen, paint, charcoal, wax, colored pencils or markers only. NO DIGITAL ART ALLOWED!
5. Your design can be on any type of paper of your choosing. (IE: bristol board, notebook paper, canvas)
6. Entrants MUST write their personalized signature at the bottom.
7. ONE entry per person. Should you enter in a design and decide to do something different, you can remove your entry and put in a new one.
8. ALL entries must be in by September 1st. Judging will take place immediately following afterwards.
9. Plagiarism will instantly disqualify you from the contest.
10. Winner will receive 100 credits in-game.

*Credit Prize may increase to 220 credits for the Grand Prize Winner with two runner ups each getting 100 credits if entry participation is high enough*

Contestants

Harry Potter
Spoiler :
[Image: apoudl86019.jpeg]

Pixaner
Spoiler :
[Image: 7Id38Ko.jpg]

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-08-2016, 09:06 AM
RE: Art Contest v.2
VEX IS THE MAN!
07-08-2016, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 10:04 AM by Ftihochou.)
Oh; damn the space is my favorite thing, im going to participate in this contest for the 2nd time.

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
07-08-2016, 12:21 PM
I will participate once again

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
07-08-2016, 10:26 PM
September 1st?Thats a lot time tho...

Anyways im going to participate too Smiley_Smile

Great job with contest organization vex Smiley_Smile

07-09-2016, 12:33 AM
HI! I'm spreading the word to the players who speaks spanish, a lot of them are not users of this forum, but I think they will be after they know about free credits, u know, USD its expensive on some latinamerican countries. Great job with contest organisation, hope this have a lot of entries. Good luck.
07-09-2016, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2016 12:38 AM by Jach.)
I have 2 questions.

(07-08-2016 08:08 AM)Vexis Wrote:  You'll have to do some research on this one, find out the 3 things that the probe to Jupiter carries aboard it's cargo, and their significance.
Then, draw your own version of the ______ carried onboard the Jupiter probe, in the likeness of an egg!

Which one out of those 3 things are we supposed to draw?

(07-08-2016 08:08 AM)Vexis Wrote:  1. You must draw your own version of a Jupiter (secret) cargo egg. If you figure out the secret to what it is, DO NOT SHARE PUBLICLY! Anyone sharing (publicly) will be automatically disqualified.

When someone draws it and then posts it here, he's basically sharing what it is. Should we send the drawings to you in PM then?
07-10-2016, 10:45 AM
So? *Scratches head* Do we have to pm the picture to you? When we finish or...

[Image: teen_gohan_attacking_gif_by_pikachustar93-da7agln.gif]

[Image: 4560.gif]
[Image: bills_vs_goku_gif_by_pikachustar93-dabxpp0.gif]
[Image: goku_vs_beerus_by_pikachustar93-da9bu1p.gif]
07-10-2016, 01:34 PM
Good questions, no you don't have to draw all 3, just one, your own version of it in the likeness of an egg with a unique short back story (different from what you will find about the actual 3 on the Juno spacecraft)

If that sounds confusing, let me know and I'll break it down as best as I can.

On your 2nd question jach, I thought about this and knew at some point someone would bring it up.
The way I figure it is by the time people start posting their pictures everyone who intends to participate wouldve already searched for the information.
You know how when a secret shell comes out everyone likes to post up how to get it? I'm just trying to avoid those early on spoilers. Just like secret shells, everyone is going to find out anyways.

No, you do not pm me your pictures. They are to be posted up here.

07-12-2016, 03:03 PM
I am participating, I will probarly do some research later. Thanks for the second chance Vexxy Smiley_Wink

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]