Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 1.88 Average
2EZ™ Clan Recruiting
07-19-2016, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 04:18 AM by Call-Me-Epic.)
RE: 2EZ™ Clan Recruiting
(07-19-2016 01:53 AM)[†UW†] FERNANDO22 Wrote:  UMM first of all i was not sticking up for them epic im just saying what they are doing about the situation so get your facts straight before you say something.

-Fern

Well why don't you say what fti 'were' doing about the situation huh? Ohhhhh that's right because you are sticking up for them because otherwise you would have nothing to do with this. Alright I get you now.

(07-19-2016 03:38 AM)12T Wrote:  Still here never got banned. Fti and bia brought the negativity to this thread. Btw Ftioh deleted me from his friend list so I guess he was too scared to play me.

I agree with you. (About the negativity part)

[Image: hT3s45Z.jpg?1]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-19-2016, 04:20 AM
(07-19-2016 04:17 AM)Call-Me-Epic Wrote:  
(07-19-2016 01:53 AM)[†UW†] FERNANDO22 Wrote:  UMM first of all i was not sticking up for them epic im just saying what they are doing about the situation so get your facts straight before you say something.

-Fern

Well why don't you say what fti 'were' doing about the situation huh? Ohhhhh that's right because you are sticking up for them because otherwise you would have nothing to do with this. Alright I get you now.

Not any different than you with the FTF-EoD thing. I would, however, suggest that instead of posting all the"we said, they said" messages that the originally involved people take things into pm. Otherwise we will start to see more flame posts from both sides.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-19-2016, 05:02 AM
I agree with 12T because he beat ftihochou but he can't own up

Fti are always trash talkers and they can't own up when they lose clan wars or 1v1,/ ext....
07-19-2016, 08:20 AM
Wow keep it up with the lies you are the doing the best job ever seen in my life. WE NEVER played with 12T if you think the opposite the show us the prouve instead of keep talking about your imagination!

[Image: 0G98vKw.png]

Well i like your method of apologize. If you wonna REALLY apologize then start by stop lying to every one who is reading your posts.
We give to you too many chance but you always betrayed us from behind.

AND WE STILL THE BEST Clan on the mobile version!!

[Image: uc1e7bw.gif]
07-19-2016, 08:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 08:45 AM by Ftihochou.)
(07-19-2016 03:38 AM)12T Wrote:  Still here never got banned. Fti and bia brought the negativity to this thread. Btw Ftioh deleted me from his friend list so I guess he was too scared to play me.
Its me who scared now lmao, i always invite you never accepted my requests obviously cuz You know that i will invite you to a 1v1 game so u keep declining cuz U know that you will LOSE, why i let you in my freinds list since you never accepted my requests my list is full with fti Members only i dont need to add poeple who don't accept my requests. Stop saying things that have no sence.

(07-19-2016 04:17 AM)Call-Me-Epic Wrote:  I agree with you. (About the negativity part)

Lol stop climbing if have any problems with me or my clan face me Smiley_Wink stop sticking at the other ppls.

(07-19-2016 05:02 AM)AndrewvelizV2 Wrote:  I agree with 12T because he beat ftihochou but he can't own up

Fti are always trash talkers and they can't own up when they lose clan wars or 1v1,/ ext....
Oh look whos Talking, its only us who talk trash now u dont? Lmao all that cuz we kicked you lol chill man and leave us alone.

Still don't know why a lot of ppl hate us that only cuz we are the best Smiley_Shocked

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
07-19-2016, 08:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2016 08:41 AM by Mr.Mehdi.)
Jealousy man that all. Its from the begging of our clan people make every time a different obstacles to drop us off but we are going strong day by day!

[Image: uc1e7bw.gif]
07-19-2016, 09:04 AM
Lol why are you salty this is what I mean if ur the best why aren't you playing pc if ur the best vs NKVD if ur the best win every clan
07-19-2016, 09:10 AM
Lol why would we be jealous of fti. My clan is obviously the best lol and ftio why you still replying to this thread?
07-19-2016, 09:11 AM
He is right his clan is better ftihachou is only thinks he,s good because he has prestige 10,s in his clan woooow
07-19-2016, 09:14 AM
(07-19-2016 09:10 AM)12T Wrote:  Lol why would we be jealous of fti. My clan is obviously the best lol and ftio why you still replying to this thread?

Best ? Lmao i can't stop laughing you just started you own 2ez clan and u say best......u didn't started any war yet lol please stop saying the best and stop the childish bbehavior .

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]