Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new presitige
06-30-2016, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 09:32 PM by vegito.)
new presitige
i have been prestiged to prestige 1 in less than 7 months and it got me thinking that i would get to prestige to prestige 10 in 5 year
this got me thinking that more prestige should be added every 4 year (since there are people that had played 2-3 year and still arent prestige) sot it wont get boring
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-30-2016, 09:55 PM
RE: new presitige
If you keep adding prestige levels, newer players have no hope whatsoever of catching up with older ones.

What you're suggesting is essentially equivalent to having prestige levels be unlimited. Imagine if that was the case; what chances would you have of catching up to players that are right now prestige 10?

07-01-2016, 01:42 AM
More importantly, this would mean that the devs wouldn't be able to work on creating other games, they would be limited to only working on BEO2 and constantly updating it. At some point, all ideas (player and developer made) would be exhausted and the only ones left would cause the game to become severely unbalanced and/or pay-to-win.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-01-2016, 04:22 AM
even if limit would be 1000 players would stop prestiging since it doesn't bring anything new besides badges etc.