Poll: dead ghost
it is good
ok
bad
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a remote controlled weapon which goes through terrain
06-25-2016, 10:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 09:51 PM by vegito.)
a remote controlled weapon which goes through terrain
Ok so imagine your self being stuck in dirt ball your hp is 20 or 30 and you enemy health is 40 ish
[color=#FF0000]1)you are too faraway from him to use the lighting thingy weapon in pack1
2)you are not having enough ghost bow or you dont have them
3) your enemy has a machine and he might use it once you are free

that why i present you a weapon that can cause max 25 or 30 in skill mode
it is a flying ghost that can go through terrain its timer will be 15 second

hopefully will be release in Halloween

note:it will not be in a pack like popcorn and fridge and present in the yellow category
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-25-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: a remote controlled weapon which goes through terrain
(06-25-2016 10:15 PM)vegito Wrote:  Ok so imagine your self being stuck in dirt ball your hp is 20 or 30 and you enemy health is 40 ish
[color=#FF0000]1)you are too faraway from him to use the lighting thingy weapon in pack1
2)you are not having enough ghost bow or you dont have them
3) your enemy has a machine and he might use it once you are free

that why i present you a weapon that can cause max 25 or 30 in skill mode
it is a flying ghost that can go through terrain imagine 3 of them and you got 75 one person possible damage its timer will be 15 second

hopefully will be release in halloween

note:it will not be in a pack like popcorn and fridge and present in the yellow category

This...Seems like an OP weapon.
I mean,a passive weapon is okay,but to be remote controlled? I really wouldn't prefer this weapon.
This seems too good to be true,and it probably is. Too much of a table turner.
06-26-2016, 03:47 AM
yea quite often no way to get out of dirtball w/o dealing selfdmg but there are enuf controlled weapons.
06-26-2016, 12:23 PM
Ridiculous, nuff said.

06-27-2016, 12:41 AM
Regardless of how you "sell" it, let's consider this. We'll say that there's 3 ghosts you can control... with a 15 second timer and an enemy just off of a bouncy wall, you don't just do 75 damage, it's a whopping 150 dmg to 1 person without any controlling going on. If you do it in a normal game with no special settings, you could still manage to do this to someone sitting in the middle of the map. That means that this weapon, if you have/use it is an insta-kill. And if you have this weapon, then you're of course going to use it to kill the "strongest" enemy (usually the one with the highest level and/or prestige based on most people's experiences). I don't consider the use of skill shot because we need to know the base damage of any potential weapon; based on your OP, veg, that base damage is at 25. As Vex has already stated on the subject of this weapon and adding it to the game:

(06-26-2016 12:23 PM)Vexis Wrote:  Ridiculous, nuff said.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
06-27-2016, 01:15 AM
(06-27-2016 12:41 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Regardless of how you "sell" it, let's consider this. We'll say that there's 3 ghosts you can control... with a 15 second timer and an enemy just off of a bouncy wall, you don't just do 75 damage, it's a whopping 150 dmg to 1 person without any controlling going on. If you do it in a normal game with no special settings, you could still manage to do this to someone sitting in the middle of the map. That means that this weapon, if you have/use it is an insta-kill. And if you have this weapon, then you're of course going to use it to kill the "strongest" enemy (usually the one with the highest level and/or prestige based on most people's experiences). I don't consider the use of skill shot because we need to know the base damage of any potential weapon; based on your OP, veg, that base damage is at 25. As Vex has already stated on the subject of this weapon and adding it to the game:

(06-26-2016 12:23 PM)Vexis Wrote:  Ridiculous, nuff said.

only 1 ghost will be release that means 25 in 1 turn 25 i the second turn 25 in the 3rd turn not 3 ghost at once
06-27-2016, 01:24 AM
Alright, so, even at 1 ghost you're still not looking at 25 damage. You have to remember that you're saying that it's player controlled!!! Meaning that with a 15 second timer, you've killed the enemy before they even have a chance to go. Still extremely overpowered, and that's as a stash weapon. And, because you said it would be in stash and NOT a purchasable item, then you can't have 3 every game as your first post would indicate. Nor could you use 3 of them in a game, as you also suggest is possible.

Ultimately, the first post is poorly worded and is becoming infinitely confusing with each post as to what you intend to say. This weapon CAN NOT be added to the game unless you dramatically alter your description, the damage and provide a crystal clear example of what you mean.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
07-24-2016, 05:35 AM
or u could just use railgun...

“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems!" -Homer Simpson
07-25-2016, 03:16 AM
what railgun?

and your post was necromancing.
07-25-2016, 08:48 AM
(07-25-2016 03:16 AM)egg666 Wrote:  what railgun?

and your post was necromancing.

I haven't played in some time, so excuse me for not knowing the exact name, but I believe he is referring to the gun that was in like pack 8 or 9, the one which caused 15 damage and went through terrain, might have been in the same pack as the ghost bow.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]