Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1.25 Average
Naruto Shell Thread!
12-21-2013, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 07:41 PM by DragonBolt.)
Naruto Shell Thread!
Here is an art thread I made for Naruto Eggs, made by me! Those who I've played with recently know my obsession for Naruto which I've developed recently Smiley_Tongue
Due to copyright reasons and all that stuff this is never gonna go in the game, but it's just fun art stuff.
Anyway, here it is:

1) Naruto
[Image: 10xfuht.png]

Special weapon/ability: Shadow Clone Jutsu
Description of weapon: Creates a clone with the same weapons, which you can move around (works like a normal egg) and attack with.
Perfect place to use it from: Did you ever find a perfect spot on the map(more or less)where no one could attack you properly and didn't want to move from it, but had to in order to attack? Here's where the clone helps! Use it to create a clone, jump/move out of your place to where you want to attack from and attack, after which the clone disappears, and you still are in the same place as before!
Added effect: If the clone damages itself, you take NO damage! Cool, huh?

I'll be making more soon! You are free to use this one in your signature, if you want to...stay tuned for more, folks! (I'll try to make 1 a day)

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-21-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: Naruto Shell Thread!
it's cool. but I have no idea what Naruto is though.
12-24-2013, 05:33 PM
Good job DragonBolt! I love the shell and I think that the special weapon/ability sounds great
12-24-2013, 05:37 PM
Looks awesome. But for copyright reasons they would never be able to use it in the game.

12-24-2013, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 07:46 PM by DragonBolt.)
(12-24-2013 05:37 PM)Vexis Wrote:  Looks awesome. But for copyright reasons they would never be able to use it in the game.

Yeah, I know that. In fact, I thought I mentioned it on the first post.

EDIT: Guess I was mistaken. I added that copyright detail to my first post. Posting more eggs soon! Stay tuned!

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-27-2013, 08:39 AM
Yeah, copyright would prevent any use of this, but it's some awesome fan art nontheless!
Love the design, waiting on the new episodes ^^!
12-27-2013, 10:44 AM
Well Donkins can ask creators of Naruto if they can implant in the game. You never know if you get a yes
12-27-2013, 11:17 AM
LOL Scifen is right, but I think it would be extremely difficult to even manage Masashi Kishimoto to read a message from the Donkin brothers, let alone saying yes.
12-27-2013, 11:49 AM
(12-27-2013 11:17 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  LOL Scifen is right, but I think it would be extremely difficult to even manage Masashi Kishimoto to read a message from the Donkin brothers, let alone saying yes.

I would like dragon ball Z charcaters lol
12-28-2013, 01:43 AM
(12-27-2013 11:49 AM)scifen Wrote:  
(12-27-2013 11:17 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  LOL Scifen is right, but I think it would be extremely difficult to even manage Masashi Kishimoto to read a message from the Donkin brothers, let alone saying yes.

I would like dragon ball Z charcaters lol
Yeah that true. Me too.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]