Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Logs Me out (mobile)
06-16-2016, 02:10 PM
Logs Me out (mobile)
Every time i go and play the beo2 mobile version it will log me in and i get to the lobby list and will log me out back to
My home screen. It takes me 3 attempts to successfully log in. Its extremely frustrating please fix!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-17-2016, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 12:06 AM by Ftihochou.)
RE: Logs Me out (mobile)
well thats true it should be fixed cuz its so annoying.

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
06-17-2016, 01:25 AM
Apologies for this issue. We're still collecting information on it at the moment so that we can fix it. Unfortunately it seems to be due to some other software updates so we may be waiting on them to provide updates but we are trying to get it fixed as soon as we can. Do you play on Android or iOS? Have you tried logging in with Facebook or as a guest? Do you get the same result if you do?

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
06-17-2016, 01:57 AM
Thats what happened to me already when i tryed to play beo2 on mobile (android....)my phone force me to remove/uninstall the app for the problem on it these are a simple pics to explain and thanks for the quick response rob.

Spoiler :
[Image: hgsRiSD.jpg][Image: 7XrtSKn.jpg]

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
06-17-2016, 02:01 AM
(06-17-2016 01:25 AM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Do you play on Android or iOS? Have you tried logging in with Facebook or as a guest? Do you get the same result if you do?
I play on Android (Samsung S3), and when I log into my acc after my daily spin I get sent to the home screen. I've tried millions of times sso I cant play on it Smiley_Crying

06-17-2016, 05:20 AM
Yea I always log in I see the daily spin and then I t logs me out of the game and takes me to the home screen(Android) and then when I log in the spin is gone
06-17-2016, 06:01 AM
it happens to me too.....i cant play beo from mobile...before the update the game hadnt any bug or something..

Long live Jahseh
06-23-2016, 01:01 AM
I've uploaded a new version to the Google Play store just now (it will take a few hours to be available). If you could download it and let me know if you're still having problems that would be a huge help.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
06-23-2016, 09:53 AM
Thank you very much Mr Rob everything is going well now with this new update. Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: ddhOXYm.jpg]
[Image: dW6DRsw.gif]
[Image: 21lou8M.jpg]