Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
a competition for the best player
05-29-2016, 03:48 AM
RE: a competition for the best player
1. there are many players who have above 5 creds on their account and they don't want to lose any of those

2. sure donkins give free creds on easter etc but that encourages players to play while your suggestion would give creds for those who already have plenty of those

3. that competition would take quite a long time and some could just drop off during competition and organizing timetables would be difficult since players are around the world
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-29-2016, 04:20 AM
(05-28-2016 09:03 PM)vegetio Wrote:  assuming there are 100 of people playing beo2 on Halloween each person get 20 credit that will be 2000 credit whereas the overall credit will be 550 so why wont the creator do that im also thinking that those who have 5 credit or more have to pay

Because they've never done it on any other tournament that I can remember. And if they have I know it was a small amount, and only for one winner.

So why would they do it for your competition that's probably one of the least prepared over many other ones in the past that have threads explaining the rules, rosters, a chat room for the competitors, etc.

(05-28-2016 10:21 PM)Crocovip88 Wrote:  Noob vex , rob and jhon will give us 500$ for free,

You started this game around the same time as me and you still can't spell "John". That's sad. I know your post was sarcasm, but I don't think you spelt John wrong on purpose.
05-29-2016, 06:48 AM
(05-29-2016 04:20 AM)The Boy Who Flies- Macab Wrote:  
(05-28-2016 09:03 PM)vegetio Wrote:  assuming there are 100 of people playing beo2 on Halloween each person get 20 credit that will be 2000 credit whereas the overall credit will be 550 so why wont the creator do that im also thinking that those who have 5 credit or more have to pay

Because they've never done it on any other tournament that I can remember. And if they have I know it was a small amount, and only for one winner.

So why would they do it for your competition that's probably one of the least prepared over many other ones in the past that have threads explaining the rules, rosters, a chat room for the competitors, etc.

(05-28-2016 10:21 PM)Crocovip88 Wrote:  Noob vex , rob and jhon will give us 500$ for free,

You started this game around the same time as me and you still can't spell "John". That's sad. I know your post was sarcasm, but I don't think you spelt John wrong on purpose.

Duh, it's obviously Jhno.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-29-2016, 07:33 AM
(05-29-2016 07:14 AM)The Boy Who Flies- Macab Wrote:  ...Really? You just quoted the post. You didn't even type anything.

You aight bro?

[Image: ludoap7e5aa.png]

It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
05-29-2016, 07:38 AM
No. BBG quoted the whole post. He deleted it right after he saw my reply towards it.
05-29-2016, 07:39 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok. Seeing that I was like wha? I posted a reply lmao.

05-29-2016, 05:22 PM
yea sorry about that my hand slipped when I was about to type

06-28-2016, 08:50 PM
(05-29-2016 04:20 AM)The Boy Who Flies- Macab Wrote:  

i Can't spell many things in english lawl

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war