Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 2.13 Average
Drew a good picture (I think)
05-25-2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Drew a good picture (I think)
(05-24-2016 06:11 AM)MisoSoup247 Wrote:  [Image: tanuki_life_3_by_misosoup247-d7jnoe5.png]
Felt bored so i drew this btw play helmet heroes to Smiley_SmileSmiley_SmileCool
And I was about to give you a rating for that drawing pffff

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-25-2016, 01:00 AM
Whatever, if he lied then its a shame for him...

[Image: oadulp8d98b.png]
05-25-2016, 03:51 AM
(05-24-2016 04:26 PM)Hiddenkiller2301 Wrote:  I don't think this is your picture...After feeling a bit suspicious, I decided to "check" and you can place the picture in another tab and that's what I did and it ended up being in a gallery which is under "2014".

http://orig05.deviantart.net/4dcd/f/2014...7jnoe5.png

Also the watermark says "Misosoup247". Nathan found this out and the name "Misosoup247" has a youtube channel, with 1,717 subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MisoSoup247

The reason why I do think the creator of this picture owns that picture is because of the type of game and design it has is similar to the picture itself.

If you can prove this wrong and that is you who made the design, I will give a full apology of accusing you and delete this post.

Notice how his name is now MisoSoup247..., with no replies from him.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-25-2016, 04:02 AM
(05-25-2016 03:51 AM)Nathan Wrote:  
(05-24-2016 04:26 PM)Hiddenkiller2301 Wrote:  I don't think this is your picture...After feeling a bit suspicious, I decided to "check" and you can place the picture in another tab and that's what I did and it ended up being in a gallery which is under "2014".

http://orig05.deviantart.net/4dcd/f/2014...7jnoe5.png

Also the watermark says "Misosoup247". Nathan found this out and the name "Misosoup247" has a youtube channel, with 1,717 subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MisoSoup247

The reason why I do think the creator of this picture owns that picture is because of the type of game and design it has is similar to the picture itself.

If you can prove this wrong and that is you who made the design, I will give a full apology of accusing you and delete this post.

Notice how his name is now MisoSoup247..., with no replies from him.
I am now certain he took the picture from somewhere else as he replies on other threads but not this one. Real mature dude

05-26-2016, 06:00 AM
Guys look im not lying i've been ill for a few days so i could see your threads i did drew this
05-26-2016, 06:04 AM
(05-26-2016 06:00 AM)MisoSoup247 Wrote:  Guys look im not lying i've been ill for a few days so i could see your threads i did drew this

Honestly, we caught you out now. Admit it. Your just digging yourself a worse reputation by lying about it

Also, like I said before, If you can PROVE to the public you designed that image as your own, I will publicly say sorry to you and delete all posts claiming your a plagiarize.

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
05-26-2016, 09:53 AM
I really just wanna know why'd you lie?...did you just want attention or what?
05-27-2016, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2016 08:16 AM by Vexis.)
I've been keeping up with this thread since it was first published.

I'm a natural skeptic, and my first instinct when I saw this was that it was stolen. However I thought that he just put his own name on the bottom of it, I certainly didn't expect it actually be a real person who drew that. So for you guys to find that information out, good detective work.

The first clue that I had that told me it wasn't his was this:

[Image: df8eabdc103044108bc8b47111a29f0c.png]

Notice the highlighted area, the curve on that tail, that precise of a curve would be impossible to do without A: a drawing tablet, or B: using a professional drawing program. In photoshop the only thing that could make a curvealinear shape that precise would be a tool called the Pen tool. Even then, using the pen tool requires a more than moderate amount of experience in order to get it right. If using a program like Illustrator, the task becomes slightly easier, as lines are automatically straightened (or curved) for you once being drawn. However that leads to a problem, the problem being the replication of the same curve with slightly different variations on the depth of the curve.

I've used many different drawing programs, I can not think of a single one that allows you to continuously draw perfectly curvalinear lines repetitively.

Just my thoughts, coming from an experienced digital art designer.

05-27-2016, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2016 10:34 AM by [F†i™].)
Vex your good at exposing people for false claiming art and at examining art and telling what they didn't or did use to make the art, you should be some kinda art detective lol
05-27-2016, 01:14 PM
Well if its false claimed, then the thread should be deleted

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]