Poll: Do you want report guest feature?
Yes
I don't mind...
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Reporting Guest...
12-21-2013, 06:40 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 06:43 AM by Droidegg.)
RE: Reporting Guest...
Scifen,I always carefully see the thread before I post and my point is that you publicate a picture of a guest cussing and you are clearly saying : "I think we should be able to report guest",and you are also making stuff up by saying "Because there are people very scared to log in there real name and come up to me in a 1v1 and swear at me",you have no proof of that!Maybe there's been a fight and his last words was..That cuss.
My Point is that you may even started the fight and you want to blaim him by showing only one thing he said.
Ehhmm..And something else,don't go offensive,I don't have something against you.I just point out the facts that may or may not be correct.

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-21-2013, 06:56 AM
(12-21-2013 06:38 AM)Meir Wrote:  Guests shouldn't be allowed to chat, that's the best solution. You want to chat? create an account!

Amen brother Meir. Speak it.

12-21-2013, 07:25 AM
(12-21-2013 06:38 AM)Meir Wrote:  Guests shouldn't be allowed to chat, that's the best solution. You want to chat? create an account!

so true bro speak yr mind bro (y)

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
12-21-2013, 08:59 AM

Best post here so far.

12-21-2013, 09:05 AM
a lot of people don't have emails. and they have never thought about doing a fake email. that would make a lot of guest quit because they cant chat.
12-21-2013, 09:35 AM
The best solution seems to be mute-button. It already exist, and the polite guests can be heard the others dont.

But the ideas are not bad.

“Only the dead have seen the end of war.” ― Plato
12-28-2013, 02:10 PM
I have a great idea!

It's called getting the ignore button and ignore the guest. We have them for a reason.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
12-28-2013, 02:23 PM
You guys don't get it. The point is that they are breaking a rule. Mute them all you want, they are breaking a rule.

Best to make them not chat
12-28-2013, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2013 02:58 PM by SenSei.)
chat off for guest is not the best option reason not all guest are bad
suppose even they disable chat for guest then what the point of having Rep room? which clearly says no guest.

if you think disabling chat will solve your all problem then what about those ppl who have multiple acc. in game?
they can use fake acc. & will come at you,there is no solution to stop that.

also they cant ban ip either 1st you may never know guy playing from where may be school,cafe,may be diff ISP
banning acc. is also not solution they can create as many acc. they want.

even they add feature report & you gave him -Rep to disable his chat how will you stop him?
you can report 1 player only at ones not twice in same day.
guest can login from anywhere ip will change all the time so reporting him will not stop at all.

Rep room is best option or tough it up.

12-29-2013, 03:42 AM
From now on just post to give your opinion about this topic. Don't say anything referring to anyone else or you are getting warned.