Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Zombies Idea!
12-20-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2013 02:28 PM by xSuperMariox.)
Zombies Idea!
So I was thinking about the Zombie Apocalypse thing on BEO and I was thinking Rob/John should make a leaderboard to see who has infected the most uninfected eggs. Or keep track of the top 10! not 100 just 10 of the noninfected people like the eggs that havent been infected (top 10) and is say beside like example :Time Survived:
Billy: 10d 4h
Rob:10d 4h
However it only keeps track of people that are prestiged or you have click a button that says "Check in" to make sure your active cause otherwise we could have a level1 that will never play so yea I say you have to be prestiged or have a check in button and then the other one most infected
Most INfected
Jay: 245 eggs
John: 244 eggs
so on so on. Get my topic? Im kinda in a rush sorry. Smiley_XD. BUt yesh Hope you like.

Ps. Sorry for bad typing im not use to my keyboard

EDIT: Oh new idea and on the time survived it should show how many defends they survived from a zombie exapmle
:TimeSurvived:
Billy: 10d 4hr 222 kills (zombies)
Rob: 10d 4hr 220 kills (zombies)
Find all posts by this user
12-20-2013, 02:58 PM
RE: Zombies Idea!
I like the how many you infected leader bored.. But as the survior I mean. You can just quit and never get hit so there will be cheaters out there.. But the how many infected I love that idea
12-20-2013, 06:42 PM
Me too! Great thinking there, Supermario! But, just ignore the prestige bit. After all, people like Sensei101, who hasn't prestiged, AND has the maximum kills, would probably infect millions, but his name will never be known, which is unfair. If some guy is REALLY DEDICATED to not being affected and not wanting the shell, that's his problem, not ours. After all, what keeps a prestige player from quitting to hold the record?

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Warn the author for this post
12-23-2013, 07:53 AM
1st they need to add zombie-shell but lb on who has infected most is nice idea rest not that much.
12-23-2013, 12:04 PM
(12-23-2013 07:53 AM)egg666 Wrote:  1st they need to add zombie-shell but lb on who has infected most is nice idea rest not that much.

Well the zombie shell has already been created but the story was that a scientist was trying to create a new weapon but when it was tested it infected the egg and it end up becoming a zombie so he quickly tried to lock him in a cell but he will break out soon
12-23-2013, 12:23 PM
(12-23-2013 07:53 AM)egg666 Wrote:  1st they need to add zombie-shell but lb on who has infected most is nice idea rest not that much.

totally agree.