Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pictures of shells that haven't been released!
12-22-2013, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 08:55 AM by AlbertPujols5.)
RE: Pictures of shells that haven't been released!
Dude, calm down. They didn't steal any designs. Your designs look NOTHING like the ones they made. Just the same name but nothing. Wrong with that.
In BeO1, I made a pig! and we have it as Hambo now. It's not my design though and I don't deserve credit for it.
You need to stop this. You have posted the same thing manY, many times and it's enough.

You don't deserve to have your name under the shell if you didn't make it.

Good day

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-22-2013, 09:09 AM
(12-22-2013 08:48 AM)Leoxeneize Wrote:  ROB DONKIN

Is awful to write you this message but we got the best intentions when we try to make shells to the competitions, I think you’re stolen our ideas and its sad for me, yesterday came out christmast shells between them Yeti, I made this shell on BEO1 I named it abominable snowegg and It came out as a winner, you don’t give me it free even, because I created it. The same happens with the egg I saw in the new photo “Einstein” I made that shell too I hope you get reason because we as a player help to do better the game, we support the game, would be bad if you betray our reliance

http://www.badeggsonline.com/forum/compe...-4/page-5/

[Image: 30lge2t.jpg]

[Image: qpq5o8.jpg]

Thanks Leoxeneize

Leo, the deal with your argument is this: Your designs are both well known, established figures. Of course your renditions of a Yeti and Einstein are going to look similar to another artist's version. (In this case that other artist is John)

If you actually created the concept of a "Yeti" or "Einstein", then you would deserve credit. Take my Underworlder for example:
[Image: 2cp2g0n.png]

You see? I created the concept of a purple creature with a chain around his waist. If the Donkins made something similar to this for BEO2, they'd most likely give me credit where it is due.

But you deserve no credit. Your designs were not original, and the Donkins don't have to give you anything.

Double good day.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-22-2013, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 09:21 AM by Mageg.)
(12-22-2013 08:48 AM)Leoxeneize Wrote:  ROB DONKIN

Is awful to write you this message but we got the best intentions when we try to make shells to the competitions, I think you’re stolen our ideas and its sad for me, yesterday came out christmast shells between them Yeti, I made this shell on BEO1 I named it abominable snowegg and It came out as a winner, you don’t give me it free even, because I created it. The same happens with the egg I saw in the new photo “Einstein” I made that shell too I hope you get reason because we as a player help to do better the game, we support the game, would be bad if you betray our reliance

Thanks Leoxeneize

Hey Leo,

Thanks for the post - first off let me just clarify we have no intentions on stealing
any user's ideas nor would we ever leave out your name as credit!

- The Yeti is a well known creature that is associated with the winter and for me at least, is something
I think of when I imagine 'Christmas'.
- Einstein was a real person and was iconic scientist - not something that can be stolen.

It's just a bit of a coincidence is all that you posted these Smiley_Smile
Since you didn't create any of these, rather, just made your own renditions of them, nothing was taken from you.
Hope this clears it up for you!
12-22-2013, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 10:34 AM by SenSei.)
have any of you read competition rules?
check again if you win competition then you will be credited for your work.
rest designs belongs to BEO they can do anything with it.
Competition 4
10) By posting your drawings here you understand that you are granting a license to Bad Eggs Online to use your drawings as they see fit. See the Terms and Conditions section for more information.

you guys blindly take part without reading anything?

there is no original concept exist you may think you come up with it but with little google there is always someone out there who did it 1st.
design may be different,unique but not the concept for example yeti is done overdone by lots of ppl just not you.
yeti was popular idea throughout all 4 competition thats why they added this time thats my guess.