Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Pet Shop
05-16-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Pet Shop
you mean the mini pet in man wearing the pet of wind ones that attacks when that little pet iva and I attacked but with lower percentage of damage
btw wind ones was one of the best games almost as bad egg bad egg but will need to improve on some things I'm not saying it's a bad game I love but unlike some more serious fun really cool
and that idea this could also be super good clothes to help you skills , jump, attack , strength
potion to increase strength skill and strength jump

te refieres al mini pet que llevaba en el hombre el pet de wind ones que a la hora de ataca esa pequeña mascota iva y te atacaba pero con menor porcentaje de daño
por cierto wind ones era uno de los mejores juegos casi como bad egg pero a bad egg le falta mejorar en algunas cosas no estoy diciendo que sea un mal juego al contrario me encanta pero algo de mas diversion seria realmente genial
y esa idea esta super buena tambien podria ser ropa que te ayude en habilidades , salto , ataque , fuerza
pocion para aumentar la fuerza habilidad salto y fuerza

[Image: 991c2g.gif]
[Image: aoludp74061.gif]

[Image: laupdo68314.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-18-2016, 04:33 AM
^
ll sooo confusing
ll

06-12-2016, 11:57 AM
(05-09-2016 08:55 AM)Vexis Wrote:  I wouldn't mind having a pet that would hover around my opponent and say taunts to them.

"You're going to fail"
"There's no way you can do this"
"My Grandmother aims better than you"

Just a way to demoralize your opponent, and put a smile on my face.

Psychological warfare I would buy this pet. Smiley_Smile
06-25-2016, 10:57 PM
This. Would. Be. Adorable. Maybe the pets could only boost people by a little bit, and not as much as giving 10 damage to other eggs, healing other eggs by 10 health, and so on.
06-26-2016, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2016 07:06 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
(05-08-2016 11:35 AM)jaybgarsuta Wrote:  Suggest Petshop in badeggs2 just like wild ones

Pet system works:
After you attack your pet automatically attack a random opponent or maybe heal you
Kinda like the game of Wizard101???? That'd be REALLY Cool man Smiley_Smile I'm all 100% for it, the better pet would a Smiley_Dragon Smiley_Tongue Smiley_Wink

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]