BBG Ideas? 1000 levels stuff
06-04-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: BBG Ideas? 1000 levels stuff
New ideas on the thread includes Skin tones And custom replies

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-05-2016, 05:28 AM
I agree with your idea Smiley_ThumbsUp also new free weps for every level up could be an idea!

[Image: iris.jpg]
[Image: SqsdbEO.png]
Made by Chou Smiley_Heart Smiley_Kiss (bff & clan leader, I love u :*).
06-05-2016, 05:43 AM
(06-05-2016 05:28 AM)Irispavlisa Wrote:  I agree with your idea Smiley_ThumbsUp also new free weps for every level up could be an idea!
So more weapons? I could think of some Smiley_ThumbsUp

06-05-2016, 06:15 AM
(06-05-2016 05:43 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 05:28 AM)Irispavlisa Wrote:  I agree with your idea Smiley_ThumbsUp also new free weps for every level up could be an idea!
So more weapons? I could think of some Smiley_ThumbsUp

Or a room to customize our eggs (colour, size, clothes, animals) just to create our fantasy egg for in game. So for Ex: If the shells aren't cool, you can use your selfmade egg Smiley_ThumbsUp Smiley_Smile

06-06-2016, 04:03 AM
Even more new ideas up my mind is bouncing with creativity

06-06-2016, 05:27 AM
(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Taunts for last kill (or any kill?)

No, people already trash talk, there's no need to add any taunts to the game, people do it for themselves.

(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Custom Game Invite Reply's?
Suggested before and denied. People could abuse it and send various, uncontrolled messages...and that's just one reason. There's been several threads that I can remember about this very thing.

(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Skins tones?

This one isn't bad. Eggs come in many colors, not just peach or white.

(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Custom Prestige Badges?

This idea is not too complex but what it is you can change the colour of your prestige icon from the Star the number ect. Last time I said this idea people thought add things :-D

This can be done in to ways:

1: Purchase customisation from shop

Or

2: Unlock different colours to edit your icon by doing challenges such as: killing player with x weapon x amount of times; skill x amount of ghost (for white colour) and so on.

Also they should add for prestige 5 they should add the option to change it to the old one what said BAD (I saw this one a old thread Smiley_BigGrin) and also just add the option to add text on ur badge
No...just, no. Any additional badge customization wouldn't work. Just about the only weapons that are left to have any unlocks are the pack weapons, meaning that you would be forcing people to buy them if they wanted more customization. And if all they can do is change colors, then they aren't going to want to buy it.

If you were to allow complete customizing of the badge, that also wouldn't work (just think of how many lewd/vulgar images have been created on things like CoD).

(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Weapon Packs one: Rage infuser
Wall Storm
Do you wish u can shoot multiple walls? Well with this weapon you can wich will surely enrage you opponent!!!
(Click three places on map for were you want the walls to land and they will face from the sky. Does 1 damage each)

3 walls, 1 damage each for a grand total of 3 damage? Normally, people want to nerf weapons, but here they'd want a healthy boost to the damage to make it worth it. Even the current wall gun (the double wall) deals more than that with just 2 walls.
That's just one reason why it wouldn't work.

(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Opposite Day
I never knew it was opposite day! Shoot this at an enemy and all this controls go back to front
(Does 10 damage, Meduim slash (splurge splash) Does exactly what it says up is down, down is up, left is right, right is left ect including when using the mouse)
Suggested before, earned a lot of support before. But I'd liken it more to something like the dirt gun where it has an area of effect, but doesn't damage terrain. Essentially, it would work like an EMP or the poison grenade with an AoE.

(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Bubble Blower

Ever wish you can blow bubbles in this awesome game? Well now you can with the bubble blower 3000!!
(Blow a bubble in any direction and each egg which comes in contact goes into the bubble and after 5 seconds It goes up in the sky and stays there for 3 turns, can be popped with sharp weapons)

Doesn't make much sense, other than as part of strategy for wind games. I can see it working similar to the gnome, where it kinda floats in a general direction and pops after 3-5 seconds with no contact.

(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Lucky Block

Throw this lucky block at a enemy or teammate and see what they get!!
(Does not damage but gives enemy a random weapon to use for next their next turn)
Sounds like roulette mode.

(05-25-2016 04:49 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Tornado

We all hate tornados right? Well why not have a wind-nado! This weapon will surely blow your enemies away
(Shoot a grey/dark grey marble then a tornado will come down and fall to the ground blowing away all eggs in the radius, does 10 damage on impact)

Or just bring it in from BEO1 with few or no changes.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
06-07-2016, 07:22 AM
Thanks for th help tenchi will edit soon

06-07-2016, 07:26 AM
(06-07-2016 07:22 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Thanks for th help tenchi will edit soon

Your ideas are still the best Smiley_ThumbsUp Smiley_BigGrin

06-07-2016, 07:29 AM
(06-07-2016 07:26 AM)Irispavlisa Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 07:22 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Thanks for th help tenchi will edit soon

Thanks that means alot

06-07-2016, 07:51 AM
(06-07-2016 07:29 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  
(06-07-2016 07:26 AM)Irispavlisa Wrote:  

Thanks that means alot

You're welcome Smiley_Smile