Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
I CANT RESET MY PASSWORD HELP ME!
04-23-2016, 04:27 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 05:44 PM by mangomagicman.)
I CANT RESET MY PASSWORD HELP ME!
Ok, so i go on bad eggs online 2 on ipad and guess what invaild username i go and reset it right? i do it as ****** i log in after a day AND BAM IT DOSENT WORK SO SOME ADMIN RESET MY PASSWORD BTW I PUT IT ON REMEMBER ME SO MY IPAD WORKS BUT I WANNA PLAY ON PC SO BASICALLY MY IPAD KNOWS THE PASSWORD BUT I DONT JUST RESET THE PASSWORD TO ***** BUT JUST HELPSmiley_CryingSmiley_WinkSmiley_WinkSmiley_WinkSmiley_WinkSmiley_WinkSmiley_WinkSmiley_Dead P.S username is mangomagicman its on remember me i can log in but i cant reset my password i reset it i put both of the boxes ************ i use the login mangomagicman and bam dosent work please god i wanna play on both pc and ipad with the account i worked so hard for and please change my email to [email protected], [email protected] is my old email promise to god i can do 100000 verification tests idc just please do the things i asked PLEASE GOD ILL BUY PRO IDC PLEASE

Please, help me before i go mental.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-23-2016, 05:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 07:38 PM by GkunnerFrom63rdk.)
RE: I CANT RESET MY PASSWORD HELP ME!
Well posting passwords is against the rules so you should edit that out.
1) You should have private messaged the Admin.
2) You would need to show some proof that the account is actually yours.
3) Why didn't you just go on your old email and get the password? if you forgot it then you must private message both admins and show them some proof.

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
04-23-2016, 05:39 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 05:43 PM by mangomagicman.)
Just saying its a fake password, promise to god.

How do i private msg a admin.

What proof? i can show you all proof that it is my account. And what do i say, please type in a sentence i should say.

How do i message a admin
04-23-2016, 06:26 PM
This is one of the admin's profiles.
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...file&uid=1

Click on the blue text saying "Send Rob Donkin a private message"

And then explain your problem to him.
04-23-2016, 07:39 PM
You should make sure cap lock weren't on or you accidentally tapped the number beside the one you were supposed to because that can easily happen on phone.

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
04-23-2016, 11:57 PM
Yeah, you need to ask Rob.
I remember when he fixed my password issue. It literally wouldn't let me change my password so I had to get Rob to manually change it for me.

[Image: 2zjl62v.png]