Poll: What do you think? They should give more credits?
This poll is closed.
10. 12.50% 1 12.50%
15. 0% 0 0%
25. 0% 0 0%
30. 75.00% 6 75.00%
Must make a promotion and give a little more of credits?. 12.50% 1 12.50%
Total 8 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
More credits
04-14-2016, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 08:47 AM by Snavs.)
Question More credits
Hello, I am new in this forum. and I have 11 years I've been playing this more than 2 months ago I showed the game to a friend and we play at school when we are bored. also we spoke on the phone while we playing. I've been thinking about inviting more friends, but I wish they could give a little more credits please! the game is amazing. Thank you

[Image: fiKlN1z.jpg]

[Image: VykR6sp.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-14-2016, 08:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 08:50 AM by Ftihochou.)
RE: More credits
Welcome to the forums! Smiley_ThumbsUp and i hope too giving more credits as well.

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
04-14-2016, 08:55 AM
Thank you! I take the opportunity to share something small I did

[Image: R6kGsNI.png]

[Image: wohpg0s.png]

04-14-2016, 09:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2016 09:05 AM by Ftihochou.)
(04-14-2016 08:55 AM)Snavs Wrote:  Thank you! I take the opportunity to share something small I did

[Image: R6kGsNI.png]

[Image: wohpg0s.png]
Spoiler :
Nice shells dude! i like them u can post those in fan art by making a thread!

[Image: SgDUq8o.jpg]
[Image: iPMXkz6.jpg]
[Image: N1fKapM.png]
[Image: STvlnhq.png]
04-14-2016, 09:44 AM
Thank when more fan art will make a thread

04-14-2016, 04:43 PM
The Game already offers a maximum of 100 credits from using this method. If it were to be increased from 5-10 then that would mean it would be 100% of an expence on the Donkin's side of the matter. Multiplying the current method by two would mean a max of 200 credits which is enough to purchase a Pro Pack/Red Barron. Like all other the other 'Free Credit' requests most people forget to look at the situation from the creator's POV.

[Image: kGcihvv.png]

[Image: WvuciNl.png]

[Image: ArQNguc.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-14-2016, 04:45 PM
Ways to get more credits:
1. The way to get the easiest credits are the major holidays in the Western countries (Easter, Christmas and Halloween). These are 20 each.
2. Special events. These are the kinds of things that only happen once in a while, such as shell design contests sponsored by the Donkins or the Olympics (no guarantee on that last one). The prizes for these can vary, but the BEO1 Olympics contest had 3 prizes for the winning shell designs and the shells were added to the game.
3. Easiest "anytime" credits is through the referral link. We all have one of these and you can give it to friends. When they reach level 30, you get a few credits. It may not seem like much when I say "a few", but you can earn up to 100 and the link never expires (so even if your friends stop playing, you can keep giving it out).
4. The last way is also the least reliable/trustworthy. Super-rewards can award a lot of credits, but there is a cost to it...mostly being your time. It's not connected to BEO at all, meaning that if there's a problem you need to talk to the Super-rewards people and you need to have proof that you completed their offer in its entirety (if there's even 1 little thing missing, they'll tell you that they can't do anything). If you don't want to do all that, I remember there being videos you could watch, but you needed to watch 3-4 videos (none of which were shorter than 00:01:30) just to get 1 credit.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
04-15-2016, 07:58 AM
Plz dont ask for more credits, you just have to be patient, wait for a holiday or something, some special event

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]