Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.6 Average
Black Market
04-02-2016, 12:42 AM
Black Market
I was thinking of a new system like a daily spin but you can get it anytime not every 24 hours. It uses keys to unlock and you earn these keys after a certain amount of wins or something and when you get a key you can use to spin on the common spin, and if you save them up you can use them to redeem up for more better keys to get more rarer items, but it will take awhile. Also thought of camos for weapons to show off.Smiley_NodSmiley_RockOnSmiley_ThumbsUp
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-02-2016, 01:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2016 01:13 AM by SahriBBG.)
RE: Black Market
Lol got this of the bo3 black market. It should be 5 keys= A spin for only yellow category ect if you know what I mean

And gun camos probably wont happen but maybe gun trials/explosion colours?

Also if this was to happen there should be a feature to by keys so the donkins can still earn money Smiley_Nod

04-02-2016, 02:12 AM
(04-02-2016 01:11 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Lol got this of the bo3 black market. It should be 5 keys= A spin for only yellow category ect if you know what I mean

But that would be a bit more boring compared to the current system BO3 give the public. They base their crates on a chance of you gaining a differnet rated weapon each time: Common, Rare, Legendary and Epic (Epic supposedly being the best). Luckily BEO2 already has these ranks put in going: Green, Blue , Yellow and Red (Red being things like meteor strike average 40 damage). Everytime you open a crate you are given 3 items and a bonus ammount of COD points which vary.

In a Common Crate you have a very low chance of getting an EPIC, but in a RARE crate your chances are increased. It would make sence for the RARE ones to be more expensive which they currently are.

I have been looking deeper into the idea and searched whether it would come as an expense to the Donkin's.
A RARE package should cost 30-45 Credits
With a chance of you getting a RED categorised being 7.5%.
Getting a Yellow weapon being 22.5%
Getting a BLUE weapon being 30%
Getting a GREEN weapon being 40%

Whereas getting a COMMON package should be 20-35 Credits.
With a chance of you getting a RED categorised being 4%
Getting a YELLOW wepon being 16%
Getting a BLUE weapon being 30%
Getting a GREEN wepon being 50%

[Image: kGcihvv.png]

[Image: WvuciNl.png]

[Image: ArQNguc.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
04-02-2016, 03:05 AM
Nice idea but I said before they could add different type of trials or explosion for that specific weapon how will that work?

04-02-2016, 06:53 AM
I like that idea for customizing the explosions that would be awesome Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
04-02-2016, 07:29 AM
(04-02-2016 03:05 AM)(BBG) TheBigBlackGuy Wrote:  Nice idea but I said before they could add different type of trials or explosion for that specific weapon how will that work?

It depends on what the extent of the trails are going to be, it is important that they do not lag out the game to much. But I think this problem could easily be solved by having an option on whether you want this ability enabled during your game.

Do you mean something like this?
Spoiler :
[Image: WXXCKsf.png]

04-02-2016, 08:14 AM
yes that looks cool and yeah its an option of course lol

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
04-02-2016, 01:13 PM
My biggest issue with this would be abuse. There are already well-known boosters in this game just for stats, if this was implemented then amount of boosters in the game would increase ten-fold just to get extra items.

(saying it wasn't on a pay-to-purchase idea, and based on the original post)
Not supported.

Harred while your idea is well thought out and good, it has a major flaw i'd like to point out. There is no incentive to purchase the box's or chests because you get spins free every day. Why would someone want to purchase something with credits, (that cost nearly as much as a weapon pack) just to get spin-weapons? To me that doesn't make sense nor balance itself out. If it was going to be something worthwhile then it should be some of the weapons NOT added to the spin. (IE: dragon wpns), even then that is very limited in choices. There'd need to be more to spice up the deal to warrant someone spending those beloved credits.

04-02-2016, 04:46 PM
@Vexis

What about you can only get the explosion things and dragon weapons but not things on the daily spins. And while we are adding things they could add those costumes that you said what should make it well worth it.

04-02-2016, 07:57 PM
(04-02-2016 01:13 PM)Vexis Wrote:  Harred while your idea is well thought out and good, it has a major flaw i'd like to point out. There is no incentive to purchase the box's or chests because you get spins free every day. Why would someone want to purchase something with credits, (that cost nearly as much as a weapon pack) just to get spin-weapons? To me that doesn't make sense nor balance itself out. If it was going to be something worthwhile then it should be some of the weapons NOT added to the spin. (IE: dragon wpns), even then that is very limited in choices. There'd need to be more to spice up the deal to warrant someone spending those beloved credits.

First off, thank you for taking the time to point out any flaws to my idea, I really appreciate it. Hopefully there is room for improvement. Smiley_Smile

Secondly, if you were to add what BBG said it could make it so that people see more meaning of purchasing the Crates. I understand that the weapons on there own would be expensive to buy but it does guarantee 1 use in a game and how long you have to wait to use it again depends on its category. The weapons could be added as a side prize from a Crate people take no notice of until they actually use it in game (Just like the taunts in BO3). Linking back to what BBG said, your idea of the costumes (Which in Support) could be added to the Crates making a percentage of them only obtainable by purchasing Crates and the rest buy as you choose.

You may be able to get a free spin everyday but it does not offer you things like: Custom Explosions, Player Trails or Costumes. The Crates would be reasonably cheap at this point because it is most likely not to offer the player purchasing the Crate any in-game advantages but rather giving them a more aesthetic look while playing. If you don't want your ideas merged with this would feel free to call out and I will find another way around the idea.

PS- This was not originally my idea but instead I feel as if it could be capable of more.