Poll: Do you want the weapons damage increased?
This poll is closed.
Yes 38.89% 7 38.89%
No 61.11% 11 61.11%
Total 18 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2 Average
Pointed Tipped Rocket (Increase Damage Please)
12-22-2013, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 10:01 PM by Meir.)
RE: Pointed Tipped Rocket (Increase Damage Please)
(12-17-2013 08:53 AM)Sonicthekid Wrote:  Pack 3:

All the Kings Men: Still less damage than Triple X, but since it works as a driller, it's pretty OP.

Blunder Bouncer: Very hard to use without hurting yourself, once again, only useful in specific situations. Point blank and shoot, and you'll end up taking more damage then your foe.

Driller: Broken weapon. Players can easily jump out of the hole it creates. Even if you play without jumping, the hole is big, and it only does about 15 damage (30 max, but on flat ground only). Not overpowered.

Falling Elephants: Only half overpowered. You could do 54 damage max (I've done it. ONCE) but you could also do 15. You're likely to do over 30, so yes, OP.

Flamethrower: (about) 30 damage over 4 turns. Not OP.

I agree with everything you have said about the weapon packs except one thing: pack 3. I got pack 1 (pro) and pack 3 and I don't use pack 1, it's bad.
Now i'm talking about a game that the setting in it is no jump (only speed eggs).

All the Kings Men: Good weapon, does 35 damage and also drills your enemy.

Blunder Bouncer: You can do full damage (37) only in specific situations but still it's good weapon, in straight shoot you can do 25-29 damage easily.

Driller: I see the driller as very effective weapon against players who got strong close range weapons. sometimes I'm going to lose, I use the driller and it does 15-25 damage (and the enemy get stuck), then he uses grenade or other weak weapon because he's stuck and I win the game.

Falling Elephants: Great weapon, my favorite in the pack. 90% of the time I do over 40 damage with this weapon, and many times I did 50-54 (with bouncy walls when the enemy is close to it), or just with big explosions and a bit luck with the elephants spread.

Flamethrower: Nice weapon, useful when you're stuck in dirt or when your enemy is stuck in dirt and skipping his turns. also useful when 2 or 3 enemys are close to each other, it's fire range is long so even if they aren't so close you still can hit them both. it does 35 damage only in certain situations, but still does 25-30 easily.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-24-2013, 04:47 AM
yea but still u should be able to test the weapon first before u waste 200 redits on a rubbish wep and a shell u didnt want but came with the wep

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
12-24-2013, 05:54 AM
(12-24-2013 04:47 AM)[BADD] borb23 Wrote:  yea but still u should be able to test the weapon first before u waste 200 redits on a rubbish wep and a shell u didnt want but came with the wep

Agreed but I wanted the shell and weapon but If I knew this wep did 30 dmg I would of never bought it
12-29-2013, 10:04 AM
The point of the high credits is about the shell. (I personally think that it should be 100 creds.) And the weapon isn't calculated into the price.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
12-29-2013, 10:23 AM
(12-29-2013 10:04 AM)Game Wrote:  The point of the high credits is about the shell. (I personally think that it should be 100 creds.) And the weapon isn't calculated into the price.

If the weapon wasn't there the shell would be like 40 credits
12-29-2013, 12:17 PM
(12-29-2013 10:23 AM)scifen Wrote:  
(12-29-2013 10:04 AM)Game Wrote:  The point of the high credits is about the shell. (I personally think that it should be 100 creds.) And the weapon isn't calculated into the price.

If the weapon wasn't there the shell would be like 40 credits

Did I not just say that the shell is the purpose about the price and the weapon is free? Read carefully next time.

[Image: xnsniw.png]
12-29-2013, 03:01 PM
Regardless if you like it or not, the shell has its price and the weapon comes free. There's actually nothing to discuss.
12-29-2013, 03:30 PM
(12-29-2013 03:01 PM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  Regardless if you like it or not, the shell has its price and the weapon comes free. There's actually nothing to discuss.

Off topic.
This topic is about increasing the damage of the weapon, thanks.
12-29-2013, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 04:05 PM by Grim-Cat.)
OK, since you find it hard to understand, lets not be mediocre, I'll explain you with details.

Why do you want to increase the damage of the weapon?

Because you say it costs 200 credits, and you think it's too expensive for a 30 damage weapon.

So, the REASON of your topic, is that you are disagree with the price.

What you don't understand, it's that that's just a marketing strategy. They DON'T sell you the weapon for 200 credits, the weapon is FREE. The shell is 200 credits worth.

It's fine if you don't understand this kind of offers.

(12-24-2013 05:54 AM)scifen Wrote:  Agreed but I wanted the shell and weapon but If I knew this wep did 30 dmg I would of never bought it

You can see how this strategy works. They NEVER said the weapon costs 200 credits, they actually say the weapon comes free. It is 100% your fault if you feel ripped off when you see the low damage of the weapon, the actual item you purchase it's the shell, not the weapon.

You easily fell in this simple strategy, they make you think it's an awesome weapon worth 200 credits, even when they SPECIFY that the weapon is just a free EXTRA.
12-29-2013, 10:07 PM
Scifen, enough arguing.
You've been told my a moderator that there's nothing more
to discuss.

Closing thread.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
Thread Closed