Poll: Do you want the weapons damage increased?
This poll is closed.
Yes 38.89% 7 38.89%
No 61.11% 11 61.11%
Total 18 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2 Average
Pointed Tipped Rocket (Increase Damage Please)
12-17-2013, 06:44 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 06:45 AM by Droidegg.)
RE: Pointed Tipped Rocket (Increase Damage Please)
As you said 'it is possible',but by buying all the weapon packs is like reserving a place in the leaderboard...
And about what you said that I complain,I simply don't care,my KD is 1.60 or something and I don't even play.
I'm saying once more,does the 'nade that follows the other player need any any skill?Does it?

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-17-2013, 07:22 AM
droidegg is completely right! i have only PRO pack and lots of guys bought 4 packs since the beginning of the game,I'm 4th,I play honestly not like those "strong" (they suck totally) guys at position #1 #2 #3.I'm the only one in the first 10 positions without packs and I pretend that i don't have to play against those who have packs. Btw returning to the post,i think they should decrease the price of that shall (75-100 would be better) and not increase dmg,or those packers/shoppers will have easy life on here.

[Image: cP7wHWd.png]
12-17-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2013 08:56 AM by Goodkid.)
Droidegg, the Homing Cluster Grenade is an unlockable weapon, so why do you keep bringing it up? And when exactly did the leaderboard come into this conversation?

Look, if you want to do well, there is more than one way to do it. You can play on a map that takes skill and turn off jumping, rather than more flat terrains. What you guys apparently don't realize is that most of the weapon pack guns take a very decent amount of skill. I assume you believe that the weapon packs are full of game-breakingly good weapons, and purchasing these weapons always guarantees you the victory. You couldn't be farther from the truth.

In fact, to prove a point, let's go through ever pack weapon, and see if you guys are right. (Credit for a few of the damage statistics goes to epicgamer)

Pack 1:
Atomiser: (teleports your foes) This weapon is exactly like the bow, so you have to be perfectly accurate. It only does 18 damage. Wow, overpowered.

Heal Injection: (heals 20 HP) I must admit this one is very good, only if used correctly. If you're face to face with your opponent, and you use it, they'll just laugh and take away the 20 you just healed.

Lightning Gun: Very versatile, but 18 damage is nowhere near OP

Triple Throwing Knives: Ah, this must be the one you're talking about. 36 damage. Hmm, seems a lot like the Triple X that you can unlock legitly. Overpowered? A bit. Unfair? No.

Windup Penguin: You send it out at your foe. Easy, right? Wrong. You have to either throw the penguin perfectly (its extremely heavy) in-between a player and a wall, or time the penguin's march so it'll explode and do the full damage. Must be super powerfull, right? Nope. 26 damage max. And good luck even getting that without hurting yourself.

Pack 2:

Fire Rocket: A rocket that lights your foes on fire, dealing 25 damage total, assuming you even get the full initial 10. Can be usefull, but still not OP.

Inflatable Elephant: The perfect example that pack weapons take skill. I'd like to see you try to get the average 25 damage with this baby, haha.

Mass Teleport: More of a fun weapon than anything else. Next.

Poison Grenade: Once again, useful in certain situations, and somewhat effective if coupled with a fire type weapon, but only 30 damage, over 6 turns.

RPG: (Rocket Propelled Gnome) Like the descriprion says, very inacturate weapon. Useless for cross map battles, only good in very specific situations. Could be considered overpowered.

Pack 3:

All the Kings Men: Still less damage than Triple X, but since it works as a driller, it's pretty OP.

Blunder Bouncer: Very hard to use without hurting yourself, once again, only useful in specific situations. Point blank and shoot, and you'll end up taking more damage then your foe.

Driller: Broken weapon. Players can easily jump out of the hole it creates. Even if you play without jumping, the hole is big, and it only does about 15 damage (30 max, but on flat ground only). Not overpowered.

Falling Elephants: Only half overpowered. You could do 54 damage max (I've done it. ONCE) but you could also do 15. You're likely to do over 30, so yes, OP.

Flamethrower: (about) 30 damage over 4 turns. Not OP.

Pack 4:

Boxing Glove: Only does 22, but slightly more useful in certain situations. 22 damage is OP? Huh.

Chicken of DOOM: Fun to use, but only 28, which can be beaten by many unlockable weapons. Next.

Circle of Death: Just an upgraded egg seeker. This one does 24, unless you're a BEO2 god. No one is. Next.

Rain-Bow Essentially just another version of the Triple X, minus 1 damage. A bit OP.

Wall (Or as I like to call it "Berlin Wall"): Just something that makes your enemies use a bit of skill, if you're tired of point blank shots. Pretty useful.

And that's it. Only a handful of these weapons are overpowered.

What they really do is give you a more versatile weapon selection, allowing for more strategic victories. So stop whining.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-17-2013, 10:45 PM
(12-16-2013 08:46 PM)Droidegg Wrote:  Also,Scifen and Albert,the only reason you have a "sky-high" KD is because you have all the weapon packs,I didn't say that you did something wrong but I prefer to play the game in its normal form,legitly,that means no packs.So..You go playing 1v1s with newcomers and you win.

Wow...just wow. Have you ever played against Sensei? Dude has no wpn packs. And he totally rocks. Why? It's all up to skillz bro. In BEO1 I knew this guy named Nicar that was uber pro with nades. I have seen him totally whoop up on people for several games in a row using just awesome aim and nades. It's not always about the weapon, it's about the person wielding it. A wise egg once told me, "you are a pro, you can win with almost any weapon".

12-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Why are you saying 'whining',GoodKid?Well,of course by buying the weapons of course you are going to have a better KD,and please...Don't prove me wrong,all top 10 have all the map-packs!And you know what Scifen says?He goes to 1v1s against 'not-good' players and wins...Well,we could say that you shouldn't play with them but you've bought them so choose whatever you want to do..It's not my business..

But,in a game of mine,2v2,I was left by my player facing 2 others.I got some hits but one of them kept on throwing health grenades,they were more that 3!So just lower the damage or the chances of having it in a game!

12-18-2013, 01:30 AM
Health Grenade is an unlockable weapon, you can have them too. And guess what? I've turned off all of my weapon packs before. It doesn't make a difference, I still win. Just like Vexis said, someone like me can win with any weapon, at least on the settings I play with. I can't say anything for Scifen, except that it's pretty sad that his strategy is to play against bad players. Think of it this way: I don't go for KD, I just play for XP. The KD comes with it.

12-18-2013, 01:39 AM
I'm not talking about weapon packs,I'm talking about weapons that are unfair in a general way...I am just saying that it's unfair that in one game you can have more than 3,maybe it could be discreased...

12-18-2013, 01:56 AM
You can never have more than 3 of anything. (Save Bazooka and Grenade)

12-18-2013, 04:35 AM
I cant get credits, so I hope weapon damage isn't increased Smiley_Smile
12-18-2013, 06:48 AM
(12-17-2013 10:47 PM)Droidegg Wrote:  Why are you saying 'whining',GoodKid?Well,of course by buying the weapons of course you are going to have a better KD,and please...Don't prove me wrong,all top 10 have all the map-packs!And you know what Scifen says?He goes to 1v1s against 'not-good' players and wins...Well,we could say that you shouldn't play with them but you've bought them so choose whatever you want to do..It's not my business..

But,in a game of mine,2v2,I was left by my player facing 2 others.I got some hits but one of them kept on throwing health grenades,they were more that 3!So just lower the damage or the chances of having it in a game!

I have all packs, my KD is terrible and my win% is 54. You have just been proven wrong.

(12-18-2013 01:39 AM)Droidegg Wrote:  I'm not talking about weapon packs,I'm talking about weapons that are unfair in a general way...I am just saying that it's unfair that in one game you can have more than 3,maybe it could be discreased...

If you mean getting more than 3 weapons from the packs, that's almost a disadvantage for the people who have packs because they could get the chicken, gnome, mass teleport, and blunder bouncer. The rest of the things they get could be guns. This exact scenario has happened to me before. If you mean more than 3 of one kind of weapon, such as 4 multi-missles, then I have to ask if you've ever played.

Your argument is flawed in these respects, droidegg. And most of these weapons (speaking of the unlockables only, not the packs) have just been carried over from BEO1. Truth is, if you break the weapons down, they're evenly balanced. The double trouble is the same as 2 bazookas, the triple-x is slightly under that. The sidewinder? Not any different than the mortar with a max damage of 46. Now if you'd like to continue the debate, please bring other UNLOCKABLE weapons to my attention and I'll break them down for you the same way I just did these other weapons.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Thread Closed