Poll: Do you want the weapons damage increased?
This poll is closed.
Yes 38.89% 7 38.89%
No 61.11% 11 61.11%
Total 18 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2 Average
Pointed Tipped Rocket (Increase Damage Please)
12-16-2013, 01:08 PM
Lightbulb Pointed Tipped Rocket (Increase Damage Please)
Okay I am just saying..

I know you get a cool shell and a "free" weapon...

The weapon does 30 damage.

and its exactly like the gas grenade but the in a rocket form...

I really find it ridiculous that it does 30 damage and you get a shell for 200 credits.

I would either say increase the damage to 40-55 atleast this is just ridiculous for 200 credits..
Find all posts by this user
12-16-2013, 01:24 PM
RE: Pointed Tipped Rocket (Increase Damage Please)
Well in BEO1 the Ninja was same price and only 25 damage. I would like to see a slight increase maybe to 35. Definitely not 45 or 55. I think it is nice to have no matter the damage, not many people have it so it's like an honor to have it.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
Warn the author for this post
12-16-2013, 01:32 PM
(12-16-2013 01:24 PM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  Well in BEO1 the Ninja was same price and only 25 damage. I would like to see a slight increase maybe to 35. Definitely not 45 or 55. I think it is nice to have no matter the damage, not many people have it so it's like an honor to have it.

I know I understand how its really cool to have it when not many have it... But I mean 30 or 35 damage I find really weak because there are many weapons that aren't wep packs that are way stronger then that. Like Death From Above.. Whirly gig etc... I just think atleast 40-55 atleast as its worth a whole 200 credits! ($10 for a shell and a weapon)
12-16-2013, 02:18 PM
I totally agree with Scifen. I purchased this weapon in hope it would be useful to my game play, but I have all the weapon packs, and they only reason I bought the shell was for the weapon. So as I stated, I have all weapon packs, then this weapon comes along, mimicking the Gas Grenade, but in a different form. My point is I basically paid for the same weapon twice!!!
My vote is yes.

[Image: 2cculqp.jpg]
12-16-2013, 02:45 PM
You guys are missing the point here. This item is listed in the "Shells" section of the shop, the weapon you get is just a bonus for the shell itself.

If anything, they should decrease the price to 100 credits, honestly. But even that is unnecessary, and as Albert said, buying the shell is it's own reward.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-16-2013, 04:28 PM
i think for that price it should be 40 to 50.
12-16-2013, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2013 08:17 PM by Droidegg.)
So..If you give money you get extra damage?That's unfair in so many ways...
You already have enough over-powered weapons that don't need 'skills'!
Example?That grenade that follows the player,does it acquire any skill?Not even a bit!

So don't go saying you need extra damage,if you think it is unfair then don't even buy it!

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
12-16-2013, 08:26 PM
You hit the nail on the head, droidegg, Albert...Just because you pay a little bit of cash, doesn't mean you get to win every game you play with some supremely overpowered weapon...Don't like it, don't get it. Simple. Like it was said before, the weapon is a BONUS, the shell is the main prize. Besides, even having an item like that will earn ya a couple of "nice wep"s and "cool shell, bro"s!

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Thanks for understanding.Also,Scifen and Albert,the only reason you have a "sky-high" KD is because you have all the weapon packs,I didn't say that you did something wrong but I prefer to play the game in its normal form,legitly,that means no packs.So..You go playing 1v1s with newcomers and you win.Why?Because a single shot of the lightning gun does 60 damage!

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
12-17-2013, 05:08 AM
They removed the 60 damage lightning gun shot very early in the Beta..

Now, I see where you guys are coming from, but Droidegg saying that a "sky-high KD" comes from packs only is uninformed and ridiculous. For the first week or so in BEO2, all I had was pro because of the deal, meaning I had only one pack. Using these weapons, along with the ones I acquired from ranking up in the game, I was able to mount up over a 5 KD. How? Using superior skills, and high level weapons.

So don't complain about us "packers" when it is completely possible to do well in the game otherwise. Heck, just play on Skull Island with no jumping, relying on skill rather than shear firepower.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
Thread Closed