Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
BroC Ideas and Suggestions
01-29-2016, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2016 09:00 AM by Harry Potter.)
BroC Ideas and Suggestions
IDEA #1

In my opinion, may not be for others, but i think this idea would be very cool.

When people reach max prestige that should have a bad viking shell to represent and symbolize the journey that they made, and to show how much hard work pays off, and what it feels like to be a viking.

IDEA #2
Gameplay downloader would be a good idea in my opinion because some might wanna post certain gameplay on youtube, help advertise the gameSmiley_Nod

to be continued.......

IDEA#3
Weapon Ideas:
Mini Tanks: 50 damage, works in the same way as All the Kings Men, You release 3 mini tanks, and they shoot one bullet per tank, which causes 5 damage every shot, and then after they use their bullets, they crash into the target
Lion's Den: 45 damage, one golden lion head, when you fire it by throwing and it has 3 sec before explosion and when the lion's head hits the target, it causes 5 damage and then it releases 4 little lion heads, and they each cause 10 damage
Plunger: 30 damage, you throw the plunger and it sucks on to you and gives the attacker 20 hp.
HellRaiser: 40 damage, you shoot out a fire star and it explodes with 8 balls of fire each taking 5 damage
Ice Knife: 20 damage: if you throw the ice knife it'll make any egg nearby freeze with the target.

NEW WEAPONS:
Yolk Catapult: Egg launches a catapult, similar to the laser
And it opens into a catapult 3 seconds after landing, and it throws one heavy yolk at the nearest target, and it takes 45 depending how close
Story Mode Suggestions: I think that other than eggs fighting each other, there should be another mode, to make the game interesting. Some people have gotten very bored of the game and quit. I think there should be a story mode, it'll make the game last longer, i can assure you, that it can attract people to the game.

XP suggestion: Well, in game I noticed thyat when your partner chickens out, you don't get the XP that you deal damage as the chicken, I would like that rule to be changed, it could help people get more XP.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-29-2016, 03:36 PM
RE: BroC Ideas and Suggestions
People already record their matches, so the downloader is a no go (if you want to know what people use, just ask around).

As for the BV shell, it sounds alright but we've already got viking shells. In BEO1 we got different shells for the different prestiges, here we get the different badges. In my opinion, wearing those prestige badges is reward/symbolization enough for all the work we've done and the games we've played.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
01-31-2016, 10:55 AM
Ok updated
Wep ideas

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
01-31-2016, 03:23 PM
I like the idea of the hell-raiser, but the ice knife seems too much like the ice bow that we already have. (Also, adding colors makes things difficult to read, especially for suggestions. Could you please remove them or change the very lightest colors to something much darker?)

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
02-01-2016, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2016 03:26 PM by Harry Potter.)
Thank you, will do tenchi

02-01-2016, 03:19 PM
/you cant type in all caps/

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
04-06-2016, 09:19 AM
Sorry if anyone has already had the newest ideas

04-06-2016, 09:43 AM
Double posting is against the rules.
Story mode sounds cool, wont happen probably.
XP is fine where its at I dont like it because boosters will use that all the time.

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
04-07-2016, 12:17 AM
Nope, xp of Chicken to the controller is a real pain for sincere players. As TRG said, boosters would use it...I would like the kills to be added to the controller though...

And, what do you exactly mean by story mode ? A level by level progressing challenge ?
If I got it right, its probably never gonna happen. We already have the Hambo mini-game. Its can be said that it is an arcade game.

What would be the Challenges ? Story mode should be single player v Computer, or just some sort of a single player game. The Player v Computer will probably never happen.... As for the player v challenge, I can't think of anything that would come up as a set of levels that would be challenging and interesting enough for players to do it..

Keep 'em coming!

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png