Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Save The Worms
01-23-2016, 05:49 AM
Save The Worms
Save The Worms Campaign

Each year millions of worms are killed. Many are sold around the world as slaves, being held in prisons inside of stores awaiting to be purchased by a new worm slave owner. These worms do not live a long life as a slave with their new masters. They are often threaded from anus to mouth with a sharp hook, puncturing and eventually killing them. You think that would be enough? No. These poor worms are then submitted to freezing cold waters, bleeding to death and slowly drowning completely submerged. Often, before they draw their final breaths they might have the unlucky chance to be eaten by an amphibian, toiling away through their innards as they, still alive at times, are slowly digested.

Other worms sold into this worm-slave market are cared for, for a short time. Long enough for them to be hung, dangling over another creatures cage and eventually dropped into, to fend for it's life like Daniel and the Lion. Except in this story, the lion wins. Imagine the turmoil going through that worms mind as it is dangling above an opening to the entrance to it's final resting place. It's doom.

Oh the horror these poor worms suffer.

Just take a look at what this one worm endures.
[Image: th?id=OIP.M5dae8ffbf9153f791477dc8d60b77...;amp;h=300]
He is forced to fight for the entertainment of others. This is gladiator slave-style that has since gone extinct since the Roman times. Yet we do this, to this poor, poor worm.

[Image: th?id=OIP.M5cb6987d8d579ae75a59c3aae481c...;amp;h=300]
Look here, he is forced to traverse through a fiery terrain, surely burning himself in the process. Yet should he live, he would have to do it again, and again, and again.

For those worms not caught and sold into slavery they face another challenge. A more, natural challenge. Birds. Birds are the worms major predator, snatching them up from their family, their home, only to pinch them apart and feed them to their own avian younglings.

This torturing of worms must stop!

By now your heart should be tugging full of sympathy and sorrow. Though there is a way you can help. Just call this number
1-900-PRO-WORM
and donate 10 grams of dirt, you will be helping to shelter and feed a worm in the world. You will receive a picture of the worm you have assisted, as well as a hand-written letter thanking you from the worm itself. Please find it in your hearts to give. Give to these much-needed creatures.

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-23-2016, 07:12 AM
RE: Save The Worms
I donate MUCHO MOREEE then 10 gram cuz im rlly generous.

[Image: O15ZjQV.png]

'NUFF DIRT 4 EVERYONE!!1!!!
01-23-2016, 08:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 08:27 AM by Grim-Cat.)
Oh, always when I see that game I can only think about this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCoodjt4v18

It was so cool to play the game while listening to the first movement of Beethoven's piano sonata no. 14, which is easily one of my favorites! Smiley_Smile

And I'm sure you do remember how much I loved the dirt back when we played our first games together.
01-23-2016, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 10:16 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
I can honestly say... who cares? O.o ..
Worms are on the (Predator-Prey) food chain.
Its life *Shrugs* for the worms, just like
Many of these Prey Animals that are Mauled & killed by Lions, Leopards, Cheetahs, Mountain Lions, Jaguars, Wolves<<(Hunting Caribou), Dingoes, Wild Dogs:
Gazelles
Birds
Water Buffaloes
Zebras (My FAVORITE African Herbivore)
Wilde beasts
Antelope
Caribou & Deer<<<(Hunted I think mostly by Wild Wolves)
(Kangaroos, Hunted mostly I think by The Wild Dingoes of Australia and Southeast Asia)
Monkeys
Seals<<<(Hunted by Polar Bears, & Sea Lions)
Penguins<<(Hunted I think mostly by their arch nemesis the Orca a.k.a "Killer Whale"

Its a fact of LIFE... Ofc ppl might feel sad about a Worm dying just to be bait or seeing a zebra or a gazelle being taken down by a lion or a leopard or even seeing a baby calf from a buffalo or a wildebeest or a foal/colt/filly of a Zebra being taken down & killed by just ONE mighty bite of wild Cat fangs to the Throat. Its called the life of an animal, NOBODY cries when Mice die :/ Smiley_Confused Smiley_Confused , Yet... Even your domestic pet cats can even eat Mice. Male Mice can ONLY make young once, & then they Die. That's their life cycle... Male mice Die Fast & if they don't find a soul mate, they die alone, without even making a next generation of mice. Yet... nobody really cares for/about the Mouse/Mice :/ . (I for ONE would think it'd be cool to have a Mouse as a pet, or a guinea pig, or a gerbil these are related to a mouse, yet MORE ppl like them... then the "Common Mouse" *Shrugs* Its life Guys. Seriously, even DOGS & CATS do NOT get the credit THEY DESERVE, THOUSANDS get EUTHANIZED & ABUSED every day.................... Yet MOST people (DON'T CARE) ........... Talk about some "#NotHavingAHeart"
Smiley_Smile Have a NICE day Smiley_RockOn

A Quote By Tia Maria Torres:
"Life Goes On, The Next Day"

TIA MARIA TORRES IS LIFE!! Smiley_Smile

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
01-23-2016, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 10:20 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
(01-23-2016 10:04 AM)[NBK™]TheRealGangsta Wrote:  I CARE OKAY DONT SPEAK ABOUT MY WORMY LIKE THAT!! smh.
you really want to argue & NOT keep me as a friend? ........
Keep Going ahead dude... I'm not in a great mood, you keep it up, & I'll
be blocking you.

Unlike SOME PPL I actually UNDERSTAND the "Wildlife Food Chain"
ALL ANIMALS HAVE A REASON TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley_Angry
Why do you THINKKKK God Created PREY for PREDATORS???? Smiley_Confused Smiley_Confused........... (DUUUHH!!!!!!! So that the Predators out in the wild could find FOOD to eat.)
Why do you think GOD created Herbivores? (BECAUSE Herbivores can keep plant populations DOWN by grazing)
GOD has PLANS for EACH creature that he MADE, EVERYTHING IN LIFE COMES TO AN END (I'm sorry about caps but honestly RN I could care less what anybody thinks)
ALL
THINGS
DIE
*Including People*
ITS
CALLED
LIFE
#DealWithIt

01-23-2016, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2016 10:27 AM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
(01-23-2016 10:20 AM)[NBK™]TheRealGangsta Wrote:  Block me then its your choice not mine and I can say what I want you wont stop me from speaking my mind I care for these little wormies Smiley_Tongue

Did I SAY I wanted to stop you? :/ NO.
I'm just stating my OPINION if you don't like it then fine, You DON'T HAVE to like it, I won't care... pfftt : / One bit.
It's my opinion that LIFE GOES ON. THE NEXT DAY. Oh & just FYI I was pointing out the Facts of The Food Chain LIFE.

01-23-2016, 10:43 AM
(01-23-2016 10:04 AM)[NBK™]TheRealGangsta Wrote:  I CARE OKAY DONT SPEAK ABOUT MY WORMY LIKE THAT!! smh.

REALLY?? O.o is THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stating an opinion or being ANGRY?? O.o (There's a Difference)

01-23-2016, 10:51 AM
I Honestly thought this was a joke

Black Dragon is right about it being on the foodchain and that theres almost nothing we can do but save it

RG is right because he thinks what he wants to think and hes just cool like that (lol)

Nobodys really right in the argument, just make it stop. It isnt worth it

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]
01-23-2016, 11:00 AM
(01-23-2016 10:51 AM)uncharted3457 Wrote:  I Honestly thought this was a joke

Black Dragon is right about it being on the foodchain and that theres almost nothing we can do but save it

RG is right because he thinks what he wants to think and hes just cool like that (lol)

Nobodys really right in the argument, just make it stop. It isnt worth it

Thank You & I have, Because I've stated my opinion so I'll leave it @ that Smiley_BigGrin.
Anyways hope your doing good Grey? Shoot, haven't talked to you in forever man.

01-23-2016, 12:04 PM
I donate 6 hunnid GND points.
Spend it wisely wormies.

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]