Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
Mushroom King Shell & Ninja Bear Shell
01-22-2016, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2016 05:40 AM by Jach.)
Mushroom King Shell & Ninja Bear Shell
Ninja Bear:
Spoiler :
[Image: umR8iPi.gif]

Special weapon 'Magic Shuriken':
Spoiler :
[Image: g69ZfLu.gif]

Throw a shuriken that explodes on impact, creates a fire snowflake radius, deals 15 damage, freezes the opponent (can't move for 3 turns) and burns the opponent (-5 hp for 3 turns). Max damage 30. Not affected by wind.

The Mushroom King:
Spoiler :
[Image: WGrbTF0.png]

Special weapon 'Flying Armadillo':
Spoiler :
[Image: tSRvkIS.png]

Shoot an armadillo from the cannon! When it lands on the ground you can control it using arrow keys (just like the robot panda). It explodes 12 seconds after being launched, or you can press space-bar to detonate it immediately. It will make a hole in terrain and deal damage 26. Not affected by wind.

[Image: F6ggB3L.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-22-2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Mushroom King Shell
That is awesome teach me to make them Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
01-22-2016, 09:29 AM
omg so fantastico mwah

[Image: poudal85146.png]
[Image: uldpoa85276.jpeg]
01-22-2016, 09:52 AM
Flying Armadillo!!!!! Sounds awesome Make More!

[Image: puaodl771b4.gif]
01-22-2016, 02:26 PM
sounds like it should be a special weapon that comes with the purchase of an armadillo shell

the dopest rapper to ever live
01-22-2016, 02:58 PM
Great job on the shell.

I have a suggestion for the armadillo. Since in the Mushroom King game the armadillo is always static, never moving. I suggest something a little different.

How about when you shoot the armadillo out of the cannon, whomever it lands on gets it in their inventory, essentially 'carrying' it. Each turn they have it they take 20 pts of dmg. Or, they can use their turn to fire it back at someone else. In the end you cause someone to waste their turn disposing of the armadillo to escape damage. Or they can hold it and deal damage to their opponents and suffer the 20.

01-22-2016, 03:41 PM
nice idea Smiley_Smile Smiley_ThumbsUp
01-22-2016, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2016 09:43 PM by Jach.)
Thanks everyone for your nice comments! Smiley_ThumbsUp

(01-22-2016 02:58 PM)Vexis Wrote:  I have a suggestion for the armadillo. Since in the Mushroom King game the armadillo is always static, never moving. I suggest something a little different.

How about when you shoot the armadillo out of the cannon, whomever it lands on gets it in their inventory, essentially 'carrying' it. Each turn they have it they take 20 pts of dmg. Or, they can use their turn to fire it back at someone else. In the end you cause someone to waste their turn disposing of the armadillo to escape damage. Or they can hold it and deal damage to their opponents and suffer the 20.

Nice idea, but I think it would be more cool on some 'virus' weapon.

[Image: qnoQRMX.png]
01-22-2016, 08:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-22-2016 08:38 PM by Vakson.)
I really like your designs and i would love to see them in game ,but there already is a mushroom shell in beo so that might be a problem,idk.. Smiley_Confused

01-22-2016, 10:15 PM
Haha great work! Love it!

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]