Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
bad eggs art !
01-07-2016, 01:22 PM
RE: bad eggs art !
(01-07-2016 01:20 PM)slimshady22 Wrote:  im obviously joking lmaooooo, thats the mona lisa, most famous painting in the world, everyone knows that, and im new sorry, i have no clue whatsoever what double posting is sorry

Double posting is when you post two times in a row in the same thread. It's not a really strict rule, it's allowed if you want to say something important on a thread that hasn't been posted for a while, or your clan thread that's been in active.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
01-07-2016, 01:24 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2016 01:27 PM by slimshady22.)
RE: bad eggs art !
I was obviously joking, lmaooooo, its the Mona Lisa, most famous painting in the world, everyone already knows that hahaha. and dont sell what i did short, i had to find the photos link and post it on the picture option button on the reply, which is like a million times harder than how you said it!(basically as if i painted that myself) and im new to forum, sorry, i have no clue whatsoever what double posting is sorry

(sorry tryd editing first one, thought it got deleted, made second rn, just read replys, sorry i didnt know about the double posting rule, wont happen again)

the dopest rapper to ever live
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post