Poll: Do you agree?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Spectator Mode
11-01-2013, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2013 11:56 AM by epicgamer.)
Spectator Mode
I think I suggested this a long time ago on the BEO1 forums, but I think it would still be nice if you were able to spectate other people's matches. By the initial looks of the game, I thought you could be able to, but that isn't a problem since the other new features are splendid as well. Smiley_Smile

The host can also choose not to let people spectate their match if they do not want spectators.

I'm also glad to see that the poll option that I suggested for the old forums was implemented in here. Another good job from the Donkins Smiley_BigGrin

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-01-2013, 11:44 AM
RE: Spectator Mode
This is a good and bad idea. Good for users to get practice by watching better players or chat with their friends. Bad because maybe some one would want some privacy. What is the no host doesn't want anyone spectating? Which is why it would be an option for the host.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
11-01-2013, 11:55 AM
(11-01-2013 11:44 AM)Albertpujols5 Wrote:  This is a good and bad idea. Good for users to get practice by watching better players or chat with their friends. Bad because maybe some one would want some privacy. What is the no host doesn't want anyone spectating? Which is why it would be an option for the host.
Yes, that is why I said that the host would have the privilege to disallow spectator mode on their matches.

11-01-2013, 03:58 PM
Good idea. It's a nice feature to learn from people who are better than you.

And the on and off option is good as well because if you add this its not a win or lose situation its a win win

people who wanna spectate others = win
people who donnt wanna be specated in there match = win since they can turn off

must add feature, love it.
11-01-2013, 04:57 PM
yeah I agree. I think that is something we need.
11-02-2013, 10:49 PM
Good idea.
We could need this for the begin.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-08-2013, 09:10 AM
I think it's a good idea, and I agree that if it is implemented there should be a settings option to turn it on or off.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]