The wep 2
The wep 3
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.57 Average
NEW(GOLDEN KATANA) GSZ'S SUGGESTIONS
04-16-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: NEW(GOLDEN KATANA) GSZ'S SUGGESTIONS
Indeed.Ill change it right now.Thanks for the comment!

Long live Jahseh
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-16-2017, 11:33 PM
*sigh*
Stuns are extremely overpowered, even if it's for a single turn.

For as long as you've been around, and for the level I would assume you've reached, how many times do people pile on you for your perceived threat level? If you introduce a weapon that has a stunning effect, then you also greatly increase the likelihood of a player being piled to the point of never getting a chance to play. There is no avoiding this outcome or the other end of it where it's constantly being used against guests.

This kind of thing only serves to kill a game. Potential new players decide to leave before signing up and the veteran players decide to leave because they can't play at all.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
04-17-2017, 02:10 PM
I actually meant 2 turns — it was 2 when I checked the post (as you can see by the fact that it still says "rounds", even though the number was edited to 1).

But I agree, a one-turn stun is still OP, particularly if the weapon also deals damage.

04-19-2017, 08:54 PM
I must agree with you tenchi.But as long as there are guests or amateurs playing and they join a pro game the owner of the server may have atom or OP packs aswell.This op guns such as meteors,devils hand,ice dragon,lighting dragon etc can make the amateurs leave.But also if they are giving the game one more chance and try to play a non-pro server they may like the game.

Long live Jahseh
04-20-2017, 12:02 AM
If you agree, why have it as an effect in the first place?

What you suggest with it essentially eliminates any possibility of having a turn. Forget about the guests and "amateurs", forget about pro lobbies too; when you have "high level" players, the common stereotype is that they're amazing players and they often become the primary target of everyone else. All you need is 2 whirlygigs and that's it. All you need is 2 DFAs and anything doing at least 25 dmg and there goes your life. These are both freely available in game and I've seen matches where someone has died before ever getting a chance to play, regardless of what map, and that's without your suggestion.

You're trying to make a case for "balancing" the game with an ultra-powerful, ultra-destabilizing weapon. How exactly would this work to "balance the packs" if there's already a few weapons which can destroy you?

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]