Thread Rating:
  • 33 Votes - 3.79 Average
The Creative Crew: Requesting Shop
09-02-2015, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2016 01:18 AM by Hiddenkiller2301.)
Star The Creative Crew: Requesting Shop
[Image: N6kXYy2.gif]

This is great. People who know what they are doing know the rules, and know what is possible and impossible. You do not. And you should not. The rules on what is possible and impossible in the arts were made by people who had not tested the bounds of the possible by going beyond them. And you can.

If you don’t know it’s impossible it’s easier to do. And because nobody’s done it before, they haven’t made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
From-Neil Gaiman
University of the Arts, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
MAY 17, 2012

What are we about?
The creative crew, we are a dynamic set of individuals which spend our free time on creating plenty of designs to fit the forums users needs. We have helped, and created many signatures and avatars for the forums. Hopefully we won't be stopping there. We are about team work, helping one another, maybe sometimes things don't go to planned but that's why we are a team so the If one user is away the other designers will be online to help! TCC, has been rising for months now, and maybe soon, we are wanting to expand to other areas...

Our Story
The creative crew, a story like no other. It all began when I decided to release a thread page called ' Hidden's Gif Shop'. It was basically me making just avatars for a forum. Then came a message from a user called 'Lasershooter' who had a change as he liked to make signatures. Which was a great idea to make a small 'free shop' to request avatars and signatures from us. We are getting popular by the day. Members from the forums wanting a signature or a avatar. We was finally a team of two. Making people happy. When we started to get more requests we find somebody called 'Ocerna' Who in which loves pokemon! Which was a plus for me and lasershooter. So we brought him to the team. After a few days, I decided to bring in a well known member of the forums, Vakson which is doing great with the animation of signatures and designing for the fun of it. Suddenly we get a well-known member to the crew who name is 'NaVeLmAfIaKiD' who specializes in mostly signatures. This is to the present day we are still getting requests and we are getting them done fast! The team them came up with a name 'The creative crew'.

Current Members
[Image: Uzluiz9.gif]
This image was created by the awesome BamBam! Back to topic, these are our five members who and always will be dedicated to a bunch of designs related to anything (we do have limits).

What Type Of Things Does The 'The Creative Crew' Do?'
We do loads of random designs but here are some popular one's which get requested frequently:
  • Signatures
  • Clan Art
  • Occasions themes e.g Christmas, eid
More will be coming soon!

Thank You

We just want to say, It has been a pleasure to make these designs for all of uou but, If we get too many requests the thread will be shut, till we can do all requests to our satisfaction then It will re-open again. Also Remember just leave us a quick +rep for making the signatures and avatars, as yes It does take my time and we like to do other thing's. Thank you for visiting our new fan art thread.

"Together we make life a masterpiece, united we form simplicity."

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-03-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: First Try On Making Eggs/.
Well better then all mines i like it

[Image: 20sg195.png]
09-03-2015, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 12:52 AM by Hiddenkiller2301.)
(09-03-2015 12:20 AM)Master.Shadow Wrote:  Well better then all mines i like it

Thanks, dude Smiley_Smile It didn't even take that long about 5-10 minutes at least. lol

09-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Lol maybe U can help me with some ideas Lol

[Image: 20sg195.png]
09-03-2015, 01:25 AM
(09-03-2015 12:20 AM)Master.Shadow Wrote:  Well better then all mines i like it
Nah your Fiery Lion is much better than this. Yours had detail this is just 2 eggs re-colored with pixels on them.

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
09-03-2015, 03:14 AM
(09-03-2015 01:25 AM)DeathTheKid Wrote:  Nah your Fiery Lion is much better than this. Yours had detail this is just 2 eggs re-colored with pixels on them.

hmm, before you start saying other members have a better image then mine just read the thread. I didn't even say mine is better then "Master.Shadow" let alone anybody else. So If you have a problem with my "first" ever design for an egg, please do not comment.

09-03-2015, 04:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015 04:28 AM by Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ.)
not bad for first try Smiley_Wink , hope see more at the next time .

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
09-03-2015, 04:32 AM
(09-03-2015 04:27 AM)Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ Wrote:  not bad for first try Smiley_Wink , hope see more at the next time .

Thanks man, I really like the support Smiley_Smile

09-03-2015, 04:38 AM
I know you said "If you have a problem with my first ever design, please don't comment"

I'm not really saying I have a problem with them. I don't dislike them or anything. But I feel you could have done a lot better if you tried more than 10-15 minutes on making them. Also, you can't really do much with your idea anyways, except make it look more natural. No offence, but it looks like you just placed the egg design into a simple paint app that is automatically installed when you get a computer, and then just fill it in with one color with a bucket tool thingy, and then just add a few little squares. I would use something that gives your colors more texture, so it would make the colors look more natural and make your shells look better. And probably add some other stuff on them. Most shells in the game aren't just copies of the naked shell just with different colors. I know that isn't intended to be in the game, It's just fan art. But it would look a lot better if they had other stuff on them.
09-03-2015, 05:15 AM
Yeah, Macab I do understand where you're coming from. I am a little crappy at designing but I was actually using Adobe Fireworks. Hopefully as I he better I will show my path to being a awesome artist (hopefully)