Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bouncy walls bug
08-28-2015, 12:49 AM
Bouncy walls bug
In past 2-3 weeks I've noticed a bouncy walls bug.

Look, the opponent is next to the bouncy wall, I shoot a mushroom behind him. The mushroom explodes and the small mushrooms are pushed to the bouncy wall by the wind, but they disappear and never hit the opponent. That's same with splurge grenade, cluster grenade or inflatable elephant and more weapons. I've noticed that the projectiles must be sliding down the bouncy wall for a while, they don't disappear immediately (that means it happens in low gravity a lot). Sorry if it isn't clear enough.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-28-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: Bouncy walls bug
(08-28-2015 12:49 AM)Jach Wrote:  In past 2-3 weeks I've noticed a bouncy walls bug.

Look, the opponent is next to the bouncy wall, I shoot a mushroom behind him. The mushroom explodes and the small mushrooms are pushed to the bouncy wall by the wind, but they disappear and never hit the opponent. That's same with splurge grenade, cluster grenade or inflatable elephant and more weapons. I've noticed that the projectiles must be sliding down the bouncy wall for a while, they don't disappear immediately (that means it happens in low gravity a lot). Sorry if it isn't clear enough.

I have seen this a couple times with teammates, though personally hasn't happened to me. I remember one was a turret that disappeared as soon as it opened.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post