Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
Keep getting disconnected from the game.
08-18-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Keep getting disconnected from the game.
(08-18-2015 09:08 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Yeah it doesn't seem like an internet connection problem but I really am very unsure what it could be. I made a duplicate of your account to see if it was something strange to do with your account (highly unlikely I suppose) but I am able to play fine. Does it happen to you in the same way if you play as a guest? Or if you play on a different account?

Also, does it happen every single game you play? Do you never get through to the results screen now, always disconnected either during the game or right at the end as in the video?

No, not every game. Also, if this happens, I never get to the result screen. It's normally between the end screen and sometimes during the opponent's turn... I rarely Guest, but in my account it always happens that I get that disconnected screen..

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-18-2015, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2015 09:38 PM by matthew0000.)
Yes This is happening not only on my main account but also on my second account and also when I'm playing as a guest. This problem is not my device fault because I played on a different device and it the same thing.

It happens almost every game, but sometimes it happens every second or third game, but these days mostly every game.

If this happens, I never get to the result screen and like after 30 sec the error message appears and I'm back to the game lobby.

Almost I get disconnected after the game has finished but if the game is a bit longer +10-15 minutes, then I get disconnected during the game.

P.S Sidd will also record his problem maybe this will help you to find the problem.

Thanks Matthew
08-18-2015, 11:27 PM
I have done some more digging around and I still haven't been able to find anything. Thanks for posting the video though, that does a help.

I am speaking with Yahoo to try and discover if the problem is on their end or if it's something I'm doing. Either way it is a baffling problem, I don't understand how it can happen so consistently to you (and others) but clearly not to the majority of players.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
08-19-2015, 05:20 AM
Ok thanks for trying fixing this weird problem. If you have more question I be happy to answer them.

Thanks Matthew
08-20-2015, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 12:24 AM by matthew0000.)
I did today my little experiment with my disconnection, and I think I know what the problem is.

I think the PRO account is the problem because when I played today on my second account with my friend who also don't have PRO than it was fine without any disconnection. I played over ten games, and it was absolutely fine. When I moved to my main account that it was same think as last time always getting disconnected (Main account is with PRO). Then I played with my second account but my friend in the team have PRO, and it was the same thing as on my main account. The last test that we did is non-pro accounts, and we played four games, and it was absolutely fine.

Same think it was with guest account when I went to pro game I was getting disconnected but when I went to normal settings that it was fine.

So my conclusion is that the PRO account cause all problems with disconnecting.

Hope this will help you.

Thank you Matthew
08-20-2015, 01:03 AM
So it is happening in all games with pro settings enabled? Was there a specific setting that you were playing on? Like low gravity or something maybe?

I've actually just uploaded a new version which may (or may not!) help. Let me know how you get on with it.

Smiley_Viking

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
08-20-2015, 01:07 AM
Yeah it happens with all pro games no matter what settings.
08-20-2015, 01:35 AM
Ok, well let me know if the updated version is any better.

08-20-2015, 01:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2015 02:08 AM by matthew0000.)
I played 3 games and it seems ok but let me play few more games and I will let you know.

Thanks Smiley_ThumbsUp

All is working perfect without any lags and disconnection thank you for fixing this problem.

You deserve it positive Rep for your hard work and helping fix this error.

Once again thanks
08-20-2015, 02:10 AM
thanks Rob for effort and help my friend. Have a nice daySmiley_Smile