Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
Keep getting disconnected from the game.
08-15-2015, 03:13 AM
RE: Keep getting disconnected from the game.
Yep exactly the same thing as you said above.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-15-2015, 03:14 AM
Try other browsers

[Image: 20sg195.png]
08-15-2015, 03:20 AM
It doesn't work I tried 3 different browsers but I still have the same problem.
08-16-2015, 07:07 AM
There is maybe problem in your net connection check the cables.

08-16-2015, 05:44 PM
(08-16-2015 07:07 AM)vakson Wrote:  There is maybe problem in your net connection check the cables.

That isn't the problem.. If you read the earlier posts, you will find there is something wrong with the beo2 servers...

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
08-16-2015, 06:12 PM
Hello

I also have the same problem like matthew0000 and Sidd explaind and this is the main reason why I don't want to create an account because what is point of making an account if you will get disconnected every time?

P.S When I play as a guest, I still get disconnected from the game.

Donkins please read this thread.
08-17-2015, 03:12 AM
donkins can't do much since problem lies in yahoo's end.
08-17-2015, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2015 11:36 PM by Rob Donkin.)
Hm tricky one. Is this something that everyone is experiencing or is it just a few people? If it was happening to everyone I would expect a server issue but if it's just a small number of people it could be a number of things. It doesn't sound like it's to do with your own internet connection in this case but if it's not happening to everyone we can't really rule that out. The other option could be some error that we've introduced but there shouldn't be anything that disconnects you like this. I will do some digging around.

Update:
I have been testing this all morning and haven't come across any problems myself. I have a theory that if you have a very slow connection then an update that we had made previously may be making the problem worse (ironically it was an update to help prevent these kinds of disconnects!). I'm not too sure about that though. As I say in theory the previous update would have improved things. Anyway, I have tweaked a few things to hopefully improve it further so I would appreciate if you could give the latest build a go and see if it is any better. Let me know how you get on. If it is still a problem for you then if you could take some video footage of the disconnects occurring that would be a big help (the more the better!).

Smiley_Viking

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
08-18-2015, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2015 08:03 PM by matthew0000.)
(08-17-2015 07:48 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Hm tricky one. Is this something that everyone is experiencing or is it just a few people? If it was happening to everyone I would expect a server issue but if it's just a small number of people it could be a number of things. It doesn't sound like it's to do with your own internet connection in this case but if it's not happening to everyone we can't really rule that out. The other option could be some error that we've introduced but there shouldn't be anything that disconnects you like this. I will do some digging around.

Update:
I have been testing this all morning and haven't come across any problems myself. I have a theory that if you have a very slow connection then an update that we had made previously may be making the problem worse (ironically it was an update to help prevent these kinds of disconnects!). I'm not too sure about that though. As I say in theory the previous update would have improved things. Anyway, I have tweaked a few things to hopefully improve it further so I would appreciate if you could give the latest build a go and see if it is any better. Let me know how you get on. If it is still a problem for you then if you could take some video footage of the disconnects occurring that would be a big help (the more the better!).

Smiley_Viking

Hello Rob.

Thanks for trying to fix the problem but the problem is still occurring. I'm pretty sure that this problem isn't with my interent connection because my friend has worse results of testing the connection and to him everything is working well.

Here is the result of my connection perfomance:

[Image: e10yq6.jpg]

I also was playing with my router settings and non of them are working to fix that problem.

Here I made a video for you to show you the problem as you wanted.

This problem mostly occuring at the end of the game or if the game is longer like over 10+ minutes.

Hope this will help you.
08-18-2015, 09:08 PM
Yeah it doesn't seem like an internet connection problem but I really am very unsure what it could be. I made a duplicate of your account to see if it was something strange to do with your account (highly unlikely I suppose) but I am able to play fine. Does it happen to you in the same way if you play as a guest? Or if you play on a different account?

Also, does it happen every single game you play? Do you never get through to the results screen now, always disconnected either during the game or right at the end as in the video?

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]