Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2.67 Average
Official Dragonbolt's graphics thread!
12-08-2013, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2013 09:20 PM by DragonBolt.)
RE: Official Dragonbolt's graphics thread!
Made a small update to my thread everyone! I upgraded my avatar (the Cloud from FF7 one) Check it out on the first post!

Edit: Drew Master Chief a signature, and I'll admit it, it didn't go the way I hoped it would... Smiley_Sad But it isn't TOO bad, and I posted it on the main post.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-09-2013, 01:52 AM
(12-07-2013 11:42 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Lol no I don't remember...I think it was burnfireblaze5 or something. I was crazy about beyblades...but meh profile pic was a zoroark

Hahaha Beyblade, I loved that... good times.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
12-09-2013, 05:11 AM
Hello, DragonBolt. I'm just dropping by to let you know that signatures are best made with a height maximum of 100 pixels. Anything above that is likely not to fit, and I'm absolutely sure that the signature you made for Master will get cut off.

Just a guideline for signatures Smiley_Smile

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-09-2013, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2013 06:38 AM by DragonBolt.)
Ooh, I didn't know that! I never tried, to be honest. Thanks for the tip!

Update: Made a new signature for myself! High time, eh? It's basically an upgraded version of my older crappy one.

Also, I am now officially taking requests, everyone! PM me for a signature or (preferably) an egg shell!

12-09-2013, 06:57 AM
When will you stop taking requests
12-09-2013, 07:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 06:35 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
he will never stop taking requests. and dragon. i'm still trying to put your signature into my box. i'm failing Smiley_Sad lol

(Ya stooped noob)
12-09-2013, 07:09 AM
Once I'm tired...I guess Smiley_Tongue
But that won't be for a while, don't worry Smiley_BigGrin

12-09-2013, 08:01 AM
Hey I saw them shells! I love them! Can you make me a sig? details I would like the king shell in front of sig with a bunch of knights and then behind them soldiers Smiley_Smile and is it ok if I use that king shell you made?
12-09-2013, 08:58 AM
(12-09-2013 08:01 AM)xSuperMariox Wrote:  Hey I saw them shells! I love them! Can you make me a sig? details I would like the king shell in front of sig with a bunch of knights and then behind them soldiers Smiley_Smile and is it ok if I use that king shell you made?
Well that is very irritating. I spent many hours working on your sig and not even one week later, you are already replacing it. Very sad
And good luck Dragon on your designs.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
12-09-2013, 09:07 AM
(12-09-2013 08:58 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  
(12-09-2013 08:01 AM)xSuperMariox Wrote:  Hey I saw them shells! I love them! Can you make me a sig? details I would like the king shell in front of sig with a bunch of knights and then behind them soldiers Smiley_Smile and is it ok if I use that king shell you made?
Well that is very irritating. I spent many hours working on your sig and not even one week later, you are already replacing it. Very sad
And good luck Dragon on your designs.

Im putting both of them on Smiley_XD. Im not taking this one off its too good. I gonna have two signatures.