Thread Rating:
  • 18 Votes - 3.67 Average
BEO2 Record Book - Remastered
08-01-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: BEO2 Record Book - Remastered
Sidd 9j is an shared account.Every one can play on it who is lazy to lvl up or dont wanna buy pro and packs.

Long live Jahseh
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-01-2015, 07:29 AM
The BIG overhaul to the record book thread is now completed. I thank everyone who gave in ideas to create a larger, and greater book.

Now it's time for everyone to find and achieve those records.. Smiley_Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
08-01-2015, 08:16 AM
(08-01-2015 07:29 AM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  The BIG overhaul to the record book thread is now completed. I thank everyone who gave in ideas to create a larger, and greater book.

Now it's time for everyone to find and achieve those records.. Smiley_Tongue

Very nice by the way, loved it a lot.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-01-2015, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 09:02 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
I like what you've done on the new record book, Lil El'leh. But I believe that you can't determine the most creative or artistic person just by what he/she post on the forums. There could be a lot of things that they've done that people don't want to share with the forum community. Also one person could post a bunch of stuff that would qualify them to get one or both of the awards. While someone else doesn't. It's like us saying that before we discovered mount Everest, what was the highest mountain in the world? It's mount Everest. Just because we didn't discover it doesn't mean that it wasn't the highest mountain. And also some people believe that you really can't determine the most creative. There are different ways at being creative and artistic. And some people will find that someone is really creative or really artistic. maybe even both. But other people will say that he/or she isn't. How do we decide who gets the award? Is it up to you? OR would their be a vote. If it was up to you the award would be "What L93 considers to be the most creative/or artistic.

I personally think that you should remove those 2 records simple because no one can actually tell. But if you decide not to, I'd like it if you put "most creative/artistic posts. But it really wouldn't mean anything if someone got the award, since no one knows if they really are the most creative or artistic person or not.
08-01-2015, 09:08 AM
Best Debate on Forum - http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...p?tid=1285

It has to be that article. Everyone was arguing (in a good way) and defending their beliefs. And it is not locked or deleted. Has to be the best debate.

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
08-01-2015, 09:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 10:58 AM by troll2.)
@macab
its simple to get them, idk why ppl only keep on arguing, if u noticed almost all new records encourage participation in both game and forum , regarding of who can we determinated, its easy its all about inside the game and forum , maybe some is is a know artist on real life but he never create something here, well that not count, its all about inside the community/game.

i will like to nominate ( i repeat to those who always complain NOMINATE, not imposing , NOMINATE) for forum records to

to Highest Reputation - tenchi

to Most Artistic Pixaner & SenSei & troll2

to Most Creative to SenSei & troll2

to Best topics on forum

Epicgammer / Game Discussion / Official BEO2 Weapon Damage Thread ( for information)
Pixaner / Fan Art / BadEggs On 3D (for composition and the amazin own 3d rendering)
troll2 / Suggestions / troll2 suggestions (let ppl fill this because i know there will be complainers)

to Best original suggestions sensei & troll2 (constant updating and making new original content)

now for those who are going to complain about why i nominate my self, well i think that my work made here speak for itself.

Longest Post to

Echo (as divebomber) for Farewell, For good.
troll2 for troll2 suggestions

and i think the book need to add to Tabby as the first person no staff to join to beo2 forum, not as a record but as a honorific mention. because cant be considerate record cus cant be broken .

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
08-01-2015, 10:12 AM
(08-01-2015 09:57 AM)troll2 Wrote:  @macab
its simple to get them, idk why ppl only keep on arguing, if u noticed almost all new records encourage participation in both game and forum , regarding of who can we determinated, its easy its all about inside the game and forum , maybe some is is a know artist on real life but he never create something here, well that not count, its all about inside the community/game.

Okay. So only the stuff that you share with the forum count. Okay then. So L93 should change it to the most creative/artstic post that L93 thinks,instead of the most creative/artistic person. If he would change it to that then I'd be fine with it. But I'm not right now because of what I explained above.
08-01-2015, 10:23 AM
I think €$P is the clan that has more members (active users) on game, we have aproximetly 80.

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabará ciego...
08-01-2015, 10:25 AM
(08-01-2015 10:23 AM)Alejandrez Wrote:  I think €$P is the clan that has more members (active users) on game, we have aproximetly 80.

*asks every person I see to join my clan and only sees about 10 of them again, and then says their all active*
08-01-2015, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2015 10:34 AM by Alejandrez.)
If you don't know, you shoul be quiet. I have added like 18 members with prestige and more with level 60 or more, and Dark has like 20 or more too. and more members I don't see very often but I know they are still in €$P.

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabará ciego...