Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
the topic game.
03-15-2014, 11:28 PM
RE: the topic game.
Uhh...most costly accident? Dropping water on my laptop :/

Most painful accident? I was running towards class (late for school as usual) and this small student from the junior school runs towards me, probably going to his building. I was looking at my watch, so I didn't notice him...as he ran head first into my nuts. Oh, the pain...

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-16-2014, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2014 05:00 AM by Gooner.)
4. Most painful accident- Last year during a football match my studs got caught in the turf, i turned to dribble with the ball, a tackle came in and my ligaments snapped.

Most stupid-trying to jump over my dog and hitting my head on the door frame and falling flat on my backside haha

Most costly- Would've been the leg during football but im under18 so i'm covered, so probably when i was much younger, i ended up throwing away a tiny small diamond which was on our kitchen counter, it was going to be placed on some sort of jewellery. I thought it was confetti so i threw it in the bin .-. But i was under 10 so.....

[Image: Goon.gif]
03-16-2014, 07:34 AM
5 well ive cracked my neck about 5 times in my life(yes i know not that big of a accident but i dont get hurt that much)

[Image: 4043781.gif]
03-16-2014, 07:51 AM
6.Stupidest one must be this one;I was trying to go up this training climbing wall with bumps without any protection...Well,I fell and I crashed my spine...Literally..
I was playing with my tablet while drinking some Coke...What you need is a misplacement of your hand and..Boom,Coke all over my tablet!Fortunately today I bought a new Samsung one that costs near 300 euros (not dollars).

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
03-16-2014, 08:54 AM
7. I think it'll be embarrasing experience...
I was on a bus and it was full so I was standing...
Suddenly, the bus stopd and me right leg spinned to the left egg's bhindbecause it was rainy day and the fllor was wet.
Anyway, when the bus stopped, i was in strange positionSmiley_Sad

[Image: abhwdv.png]
03-18-2014, 06:46 PM
8. 1 time when i was little about 4 years ago there was ice everywhere
and i was walking across it (remember i was little i was stupid) and i slip right back on my head...
and my parents laughed right in my face(litterally no joke)

[Image: VFFqza0.gif]
03-31-2014, 10:43 PM
So is this topic dead ._. if so REVIVAL POWAHS unless u want it dead....

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
04-01-2014, 08:06 AM
10! new topic Smiley_BigGrin...
hmm, something to keep this topic alive. lol.

this topic is...

you're trolling experiences in BEO2.
04-01-2014, 11:40 PM
Hmmmmm =_= nope, never trolled any1 or got trolled in BEO2 ._. (IK ITS HARD TO BELIVE)

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)