Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
People Abused Of Report Button
07-25-2015, 03:15 AM
People Abused Of Report Button
I made this post because recently the people who play are abusing of the report button. The people only enter in a game for report and then they left the game. I think this is a big problem because the people will have bad rep without have done anything bad and later we can't talk with the friends...
We might need a different report system so people won't abuse of it

[Image: FzjAr9W.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-25-2015, 03:24 AM
RE: People Abused Of Report Button
That's completely true. Today I was in a 2 vs 2 waiting for people to play and then 6 people joined the game, they reported me and leaved Smiley_Sad before tan I had 10 rep and 1 minute after I had only 4...

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabará ciego...
07-25-2015, 05:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2015 05:54 AM by matthew0000.)
Most players do not report without any good reason. I already playing this game for so much, and my REP maybe once drop out by 2 and that's it. So, I think either you are rude, or you did something wrong because I do not want to believe that those people gave you the negative REP without good reason.

The REP system is good and it's not point to change it.

Thanks Matthew
07-25-2015, 06:13 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2015 06:19 AM by Alejandrez.)
Seriously, I never met the people who reported me. I'm not rude, and I don't report anyone for nothing too. But they did...

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabará ciego...
07-25-2015, 06:35 AM
Likely it has to be removed, For several reasons, you cant even chat, this is the reason I deleted my first account in the game, then replaced it with a new one.
07-25-2015, 07:03 AM
Exactly , this system of report button , recently the people only enter in games for report players even if they haven´t reasons. And we don´t lost rep for leave the games , we lost rep because the people only he dedicated to report.

07-25-2015, 08:46 AM
(07-25-2015 03:24 AM)Alejandrez Wrote:  That's completely true. Today I was in a 2 vs 2 waiting for people to play and then 6 people joined the game, they reported me and leaved Smiley_Sad before tan I had 10 rep and 1 minute after I had only 4...

I somehow don't believe that 6 random people joined your game and they all reported you.
07-25-2015, 08:56 AM
Yeah ,Alejandrez is right, I've been with him in his house, and we were both playing in a game and suddenly people start to enter the game, and start calling noobs report to us for no reason, we do not care if you do not believe us , that the truth and we are taking this very seriously.

07-25-2015, 10:10 AM
Yeah sometimes it happens to me if i beat them they get all mad and abusive and report you then leave but the report button is useful in some ways but everything has pros and cons.

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]