Total 50 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
What should the next update have?
07-21-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: What should the next update have?
Hello everybody
Why people always want more weapons? I really don't get it that. We already have 97 weapons in the game which some of them are just useless so bad like dragons or some weapons in the pack 9 and 10. If there will be more weapons, the game is going to die even more, and 5% of good people that are still playing this game will leave the game.

This game needs much more map packs since all of the maps that are now in the game got bored of playing, and new maps will refresh this game. There are many amazing map designs made by forum users like Troll2, SenSei and many more, so I don't really get why we have only three map packs and ten weapons pack. This for me is a bit no fair since for many people the maps give more fun and interest of playing and enjoying the game more than the stupid weapons packs that only give you fun for one day, and then it gets bored. I will spend money on the map packs but not anymore for weapons packs because we already have too many weapons.

I also picked the option 4 with new modes and settings because we need them soo bad because to refresh the game a bit since this game is dead already. I don't expect from developers to add many new settings and modes at once. I rather one/max two good things in the game than five really hasty ideas that won't work with this game such as dragons.

This is my personal opinion about future updates and improvements.

Thank you Matthew
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-21-2015, 07:26 PM
I agree with you on most parts. But I think people would want to get the maps more if they were more interesting and had more detail. Like some of them are just kind of look like random pro maps except the design is a little better. I am fine with the weapon packs. I think they did a good job on making the weapons different in each one.
07-21-2015, 08:41 PM
New minigame would be awsome.
Something like card game,which was suggested by laser.

07-21-2015, 08:47 PM
(07-21-2015 06:58 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  Why people always want more weapons? I really don't get it that. We already have 97 weapons in the game which some of them are just useless so bad like dragons or some weapons in the pack 9 and 10. If there will be more weapons, the game is going to die even more, and 5% of good people that are still playing this game will leave the game.

I want new weapons because it widens my weapon selection and it's always fun to try out new weapon and find it's positives and negatives and then use it for doing new tricks.

I agree some weapons are overpowered and easy to use (meteor strike, falling elephants etc.), but you can do tricks with 3/5 weapons in each pack at least. Someone will just shoot straight and play on flat maps and you can't change that, but a lot of players like to play in gravity + wind and do tricks with new weapons (like me).

I personally like weapon packs 7 and 10 most. You can do lots of tricks with the fruit weapons from pack 7 and pack 10 introduced new block weapon (adds more strategy to the game), bloodsucker deals damage to opponent and heals hp to you and spider is really hard to deal high damage with and it is challenging.

In easy settings (big explosions, jumping eggs etc.) it's all about weapons. But when you turn on wind and gravity, 2/3 of prestige people with packs are easy to beat when you don't have packs, but you have skill.

So I've voted for new weapon pack, new modes and new shells (there are always new shells in every update).
07-21-2015, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 10:37 PM by [FTF] Gen. Goonday.)
I would really love a few more map packs added on here, more maps then BEO1. I also want more mini games to unlock stuff. Also, the shell for only forum users look awesome. Like said in the last thread. We don't need more shells and weapons.

So here I what I think:

1 weapon pack every few months

3 shells every 2 months.
07-21-2015, 10:47 PM
I want custom terrain maker.
It was in beo1. Bring it back.
07-21-2015, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2015 11:43 PM by troll2.)
nice, seems the exercise is going good.

its nice to read some good feedbacks, hope more ppl participate, at least on the poll if they don't want to drop a reply, once this thread got a final result of what players want, even if are 2 options we can work together on designing and assembling the option chosen. so we not only letting know devs what players want, we can give a suggestion made by all.

that's why its so important players participate.

for now its clear that modes/settings are the most wanted. , we can group on this option so many suggestions i read on the forum, because settings not only fit into preset modes, they also contemplates restrictions, punishments, limitations, etc..) so we have enough material posted to make one logic suggestion as players community

thx to all the ppl that taked time to vote and/or posted a feedback.

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
07-21-2015, 11:56 PM
The next update should definately have more game modes, espically this suggestion you made troll
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...20&page=27

That was proberly the best game mode, I have seen in a while. PARTICLE WIND FTW!

Yeah that game mode should be added definately Smiley_Wink

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
07-22-2015, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 12:50 AM by Echo (L93).)
I don't know if anyone was waiting for my reply, but I decided to lend a hand in this topic.

I'll address the conversation first, then get into the options.

I'll first say that the only people here I completely agree with in their matter is matthew0000 and FirstAidKiT. Listen to the people instead of adding what the owners desire is the best way to keep a game running and being successful.

I don't see why everyone is having an upheaval over getting new weapons/shells or anything that requires money for that matter. As FirstAidKiT clearly said, it'll become a pay to win game if you release more weapons/shells/maps/modes for sale.

When was the last update when something was available for everyone?

So in my opinion, if weapons are as important as most everyone wants them to be, why not make more unlockable weapons, same goes for shells.

Think about it..

Last weapon you get is level 49.
Last shells you get are level 50 (until you reach level 99)

That gives you roughly 50 levels that you get absolutely nothing.
It's a huge gap and I initially thought it would eventually fill up, but it hasn't (It didn't in BEO1, nor has it yet in BEO2).

Now about the options, this is just my brief observations, from what I've been wanting for so long.

Option I:

Shellswise, I'd consider the following:

I. More unlockable shells during leveling
II. Prestige shells, perhaps (Like in BEO1)
III. Limited edition shells (Like the Elvis shell in BEO1)

Anything else, I wouldn't support.

Option II:

Weapon packs, as said above. I'd rather see unlockable weapons to be used for all instead of buying weapons. "pay to win" games eventually get boring for us lesser pack people.

Option III:

Though map packs are great, I still feel that with a map pack, there should be a normal map released for all of the users. I like map packs because only certain people can get the map, and they pose challenges, sure, but don't make the payless majority suffer.

Option IV:

I'd like new modes, pro or non pro, I always love to experiment in all modes and though I don't like some of them (I hated random grav when it first came out) I eventually adapt and learn how to play it.

Option V:

There are ~4-5 minigames as of now, I believe. I think that these should be released, but on more special occasions / limited time offer like holidays, or important events.

Option VI:

I don't know about that one, I know it promotes the forum but would it be "special" when everyone registers? Remember Rob and John are quite busy with their other games as well, and you can't expect them to make thousands of unique shells for each individual to escape the problem I stated above.

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
07-22-2015, 01:11 AM
(07-21-2015 05:56 PM)Console.Write("FirstaidkiT") Wrote:  Hello,
we need update somethink like that : http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...?tid=2325.

We don't need more weapons especially like "pay to win". I mean about weapon pack 8 - 9 and dragons.

We need as fast as possible release new modes. Nowaday only ramain suck players with 0 skill.

regards kit

i agree with kit , and i really love to update game settings .

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]