Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
Fun Fact Tag
07-05-2015, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 05:39 AM by rosebudn64(rosebudn64again).)
RE: Fun Fact Tag
(07-05-2015 03:14 AM)C-R-O-A-T-O-A-N Wrote:  Thanks for nominating me "laser".

Interesting Facts:
1. I have been shot twice now and stabbed once.
2. I am a voice impressionist (like Macab) he said it first (FYI).
3. I am a student of "Parkour".
4. I have learned to box and wrestle.
5. I can bench 250lbs. (I am 6'0'' and 190lbs FYI).
6. I haven't been to the doctor in 2 years (LOL)
7. I own 2 guns.
8. I am a Juggalo.
9. I used to be an adult video addict.
10. I smoke weed almost everyday.
11. I don't mind pain, to me it's like a therapy.
12. I have defecated myself twice.
13. I used to steal peoples wallets.
14. I have never been to Six Flag's.
15. I have experienced a golden shower before (don't judge me).
16. I talk to my dog like he is a person.
17. I have OCD and I like everything to look just right, if it doesn't I freak out.
18. I have seen my homie die right in front of me.
19. I have ran from the cops twice now (LOL).
20. And.....I am always in my underwear when I am on here, no joke (don't feel weird about it though) I am in them right now as I write this (LOL).

Embarrassing story:
Well this one time at band camp........
(hahahaha) anyway I used to stay up really late and play video games and talk to GF on by text. This was happening on school nights so I was always tired when I got to school. I was in 10th grade at the time and it was U.S History class (period 4, right before lunch). Anyway I slept through most of my classes there and I am a deep sleeper so it was hard for me to wake up easy. I was asleep in that class and my homie took a sharpie and drew a big fat 8====D right on my face pointing towards my mouth. I slept through that no joke. When the bell rang It woke me up and I walked out all hazy half asleep still. I am walking through the halls and people are looking at me and laughing. I'm like "mofo's do we got a problem?" Well I got to the lunchroom and got in the lunch line ant when I got up to pay the cafeteria lady busts out laughing. She is big as hell (300lbs) and I look at her with a mean face and say "what the **** are you laughing at?" She gets all serious now and looks at me in with this straight face and says and I quote "Do you know you got a **** on yo face?" I say "WHAAAAT!!!???" and look in the reflection of the metal bar were the food is held. I am so stunned. Right there on my cheek is a big ass 8======D pointed at my mouth like i'm giving marker head!
I hold my hand to my face and run to the nearest bathroom and there I do my best to clean it off. It's a permanent marker so i am scrubbing hard as hell with wet paper towels and it just wont get off me completely. There is still a faded 8=====D on my way out so I just ditch school and drive home! It was talked about the whole next day non-stop laughing and I was so angry I just sat there like a baby that crosses his arms when he doesn't get his way.

Talents:
I am not very talented, I can play the piano some and the drums (I have a keyboard and a drumset in my basement and I use youtube vids to learn haha). I am pretty good at "parkour", I am on advanced level I would say. I am really good with numbers and remembering them and using them mathematically. I can do voices relatively well, ask Rose she will tell you.

I really don't have anything else I want to share because it would get weird (LOL). Even though i kinda did get weird with my interesting facts. Well anyway this was fun and I think this was a good idea Rose. It lets people see you differently and make them feel more comfortable around you knowing you.

Well I feel like garbage right now but that made me laugh a lot so thanks lol. I lost it at 'giving marker head' aahaha.
Find all posts by this user
07-05-2015, 04:04 AM
Rosebud is doing human anatomy(Biology)
Warn the author for this post
07-05-2015, 05:16 AM
(07-05-2015 03:14 AM)C-R-O-A-T-O-A-N Wrote:  19. I have ran from the cops twice now (LOL).

Have done once, God I miss my 99 neon.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
07-05-2015, 05:22 AM
(07-05-2015 03:14 AM)C-R-O-A-T-O-A-N Wrote:  19. I have ran from the cops twice now (LOL).
(07-05-2015 05:16 AM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  Have done once, God I miss my 99 neon.
No, bro I mean ran like actually ran with my legs......parkour bruh haha........and no way in hell would i run from police in a car!
07-05-2015, 05:39 AM
(07-05-2015 05:22 AM)C-R-O-A-T-O-A-N Wrote:  
(07-05-2015 05:16 AM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  Have done once, God I miss my 99 neon.
No, bro I mean ran like actually ran with my legs......parkour bruh haha........and no way in hell would i run from police in a car!

I have in my car though, ain't nothing wrong with it. When you're already doing 90 and there is an exit about half a mile up, romp on it and go. He was pulling out of the median ditch anyways. I got off on the exit and he flew right past me. Was about 5 mins late to school though, it was a "detour".

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
07-07-2015, 04:28 PM
MMMMKAAAAAY.

Time to nominate some new people who are willing to share (hopefully):

zombiegg8
DAZZ_
extra_point