Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4 Average
Fun Fact Tag
07-04-2015, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015 06:42 PM by rosebudn64(rosebudn64again).)
Fun Fact Tag
Okay. Well I'd like to play a little game and see if this works out.

1. I say a fun fact about myself (or two), and I nominate three people to reply to this thread with a fun fact about themself (an embarrassing story, and interesting fact, a special talent etc. pretty much anything that is remotely interesting).

2. They share their own fun fact, and they themselves nominate three people to share on this thread.

3. The cycle continues hopefully until we've all learned some funny or cool things about each other.

Chances are at least one of the three we/they nominate will reply, and hopefully I get enough replies on here in order to make this fun!

So uhhhhm...

rosebudn64's fun fact:

Okay, I can play the ukulele... and I have held human body parts in my own hands before... 1st prize for who guesses the context in which I was doing this Smiley_BigGrin

I nominate:

Macab
Hiddenkiller2301
tenchi

Okay let's see if anyone even notices this thread!!

BOOM
Find all posts by this user
07-04-2015, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018 04:23 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
RE: Fun Fact Tag
I have a long neck because the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck in the womb.

I nominate:

L93
egg666
Lasershooter

The thing that doesn't really work about this thread is someone is going to reply no matter if they're nominated or not. And also, can someone be nominated more than once?
Warn the author for this post
07-04-2015, 06:56 PM
(07-04-2015 06:51 PM)Macab Wrote:  I have a really long neck because the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck in the womb.

I nominate:

L93
egg666
Lasershooter

The thing that doesn't really work about this thread is someone is going to reply no matter if they're nominated or not. And also, can someone be nominated more than once?

CHAOS ENSUES!

Yeah people can be nominated more than once, ya'll have fun with that Smiley_Tongue

*nominates Macab 36 times*
*sells biography*
*profit*
07-04-2015, 07:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2018 04:27 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
Well, I guess I'll have to say 36 facts about me.

1:I've done karate for 6 years. I earned a 2nd degree black belt.

2:I have been playing the violin since I was 9. And I earn money by playing at weddings or random parties etc.

3:I'll be turning 16 in November, yet I haven't even been started on learning how to drive a car.

4:I had eye problems until I was 11 years old. They thought it was dyslexia, and that was that for 5 years until they found out it wasn't and I got it fixed.

5: Every thing I wear is black. I've been doing this since I was 12.

12: I couldn't swallow pills until I was 12

13: I'm a vegetarian.

14: I am currently 5 feet 8

16: I have dark brown hair that's kind of curly.

17: I played the piano when I was younger, but I stopped because my brother learned a song faster than I did. (I was like 7)

18: I have no friends in real life

25: The first game I've ever played was the first halo on my dads old desktop when I was about 6 years old.

31: I pronounce three like free

Damn, I wasted lots of time here.
07-04-2015, 08:21 PM
Can you share your music Maceb?

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
07-04-2015, 08:41 PM
(07-04-2015 07:23 PM)Macab Wrote:  Well, I guess I'll have to say 36 facts about me.

*insert Macab's insanely long post*

Well ****. That was unexpected. I guess now we're at a point where if someone asks a specific number of fun facts then the person gotta answer LOL this could get very chaotic...

inb4 someone asks for either 21, 69, or 420 fun facts.
07-05-2015, 01:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 01:28 AM by Nathan.)
Well, I was nominated, so let's see

1. I like to talk to my friends on here daily, they are just as important as my real life ones.

(07-04-2015 06:40 PM)rosebudn64(rosebudn64again) Wrote:  
... and I have held human body parts in my own hands before... 1st prize for who guesses the context in which I was doing this Smiley_BigGrin

Wasn't that like anatomy class or something like that?

FORGOT TO NOMINATE LOL

1. Vexis
2. MeowMix
3. croatoan

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
07-05-2015, 02:10 AM
(07-05-2015 01:25 AM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  
(07-04-2015 06:40 PM)rosebudn64(rosebudn64again) Wrote:  
... and I have held human body parts in my own hands before... 1st prize for who guesses the context in which I was doing this Smiley_BigGrin

Wasn't that like anatomy class or something like that?

Indubitably, fine sir. 1st place and a blue ribbon shall be sent by ship to your humble abode, please wait 4-6 months.
07-05-2015, 03:08 AM
YAY, I get a blue ribbon in 6 months. Just in time for Christmas!

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
07-05-2015, 03:14 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 08:04 AM by C-R-O-A-T-O-A-N.)
Thanks for nominating me "laser".

Interesting Facts:
1. I have been shot twice now and stabbed once.
2. I am a voice impressionist (like Macab) he said it first (FYI).
3. I am a student of "Parkour".
4. I have learned to box and wrestle.
5. I can bench 250lbs. (I am 6'0'' and 190lbs FYI).
6. I haven't been to the doctor in 2 years (LOL)
7. I own 2 guns.
8. I am a Juggalo.
9. I used to be an adult video addict.
10. I smoke weed almost everyday.
11. I don't mind pain, to me it's like a therapy.
12. I have defecated myself twice.
13. I used to steal peoples wallets.
14. I have never been to Six Flag's.
15. I have experienced a golden shower before (don't judge me).
16. I talk to my dog like he is a person.
17. I have OCD and I like everything to look just right, if it doesn't I freak out.
18. I have seen my homie die right in front of me.
19. I have ran from the cops twice now (LOL).
20. And.....I am always in my underwear when I am on here, no joke (don't feel weird about it though) I am in them right now as I write this (LOL).

Embarrassing story:
Well this one time at band camp........
(hahahaha) anyway I used to stay up really late and play video games and talk to GF on by text. This was happening on school nights so I was always tired when I got to school. I was in 10th grade at the time and it was U.S History class (period 4, right before lunch). Anyway I slept through most of my classes there and I am a deep sleeper so it was hard for me to wake up easy. I was asleep in that class and my homie took a sharpie and drew a big fat 8====D right on my face pointing towards my mouth. I slept through that no joke. When the bell rang It woke me up and I walked out all hazy half asleep still. I am walking through the halls and people are looking at me and laughing. I'm like "mofo's do we got a problem?" Well I got to the lunchroom and got in the lunch line ant when I got up to pay the cafeteria lady busts out laughing. She is big as hell (300lbs) and I look at her with a mean face and say "what the **** are you laughing at?" She gets all serious now and looks at me in with this straight face and says and I quote "Do you know you got a **** on yo face?" I say "WHAAAAT!!!???" and look in the reflection of the metal bar were the food is held. I am so ******* stunned. Right there on my cheek is a big ass 8======D pointed at my mouth like i'm giving marker head!
I hold my hand to my face and run to the nearest bathroom and there I do my best to clean it off. It's a permanent marker so i am scrubbing hard as hell with wet paper towels and it just wont get off me completely. There is still a faded 8=====D on my way out so I just ditch school and drive home! It was talked about the whole next day non-stop laughing and I was so angry I just sat there like a baby that crosses his arms when he doesn't get his way.

Talents:
I am not very talented, I can play the piano some and the drums (I have a keyboard and a drumset in my basement and I use youtube vids to learn haha). I am pretty good at "parkour", I am on advanced level I would say. I am really good with numbers and remembering them and using them mathematically. I can do voices relatively well, ask Rose she will tell you.

I really don't have anything else I want to share because it would get weird (LOL). Even though i kinda did get weird with my interesting facts. Well anyway this was fun and I think this was a good idea Rose. It lets people see you differently and make them feel more comfortable around you knowing you.

Thank you Vexis for pointing out the bad word i used. I didn't meant to.

FORGOT TO NOMINATE:
- Grim-Cat
- boozerburke
- Vexis