Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.73 Average
First 10 people to be prestige 10
07-27-2015, 03:08 AM
RE: First 10 people to be prestige 10
(07-27-2015 02:49 AM)Darksiders_Death Wrote:  Me da igual lo que digáis vosotros , sinceramente es como si me hablara una pared , vosotros solo veis lo que queréis jaja , cuando salió el prestige 10 , yo quería ser uno de los primeros en jugar , y estuve jugando todos los días , ahora una vez llegado al prestige 10 , ya no juego tanto como antes. Así que dejad de hablar por hablar y dejad de hablar mal de la gente y cuidaos de vosotros mismos , que vais de campeones por la vida y os creéis mejor que nadie y no es así.

i really didn't understand , next time speak english please .

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-27-2015, 03:38 AM
Basically, he said that he doesn't care what anybody else says about it and that it's like speaking to a wall. He played every day because he wanted to reach prestige 10, but then played less frequently once he achieved that goal.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
07-27-2015, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 03:43 AM by Alejandrez.)
Dark:

I don't care what you say, it's like I was talking to a wall (n.t.: spanish expression, 'you won't understand me'). You all only see that you want to see. When 10 prestige was released, I wanted to be one of the first on reach it, and I was playing all days. Now that I reached it, I dont play too much like then. So stop saying bad things about people and care about yourselves, you think you are the champions and that you are better than other all and that's false.

Dark can't speak good english, if he does, you won't understand anyway. So I translate it for you. Btw my opinión is the same as dark, you only call other people booster for envy, even if you are boosters too.

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabará ciego...
07-27-2015, 04:01 AM
booster too ?

No comment .

anyways Dark i won't talk a lot i gave you what Albert said .

07-27-2015, 07:11 AM
Sona u r too a booster or what? U and all only say im a booster because i have much exp or what? You only say this but u dont have a reasons.

[Image: FzjAr9W.png]
07-27-2015, 07:15 AM
(07-27-2015 07:11 AM)Darksiders_Death Wrote:  Sona u r too a booster or what? U and all only say im a booster because i have much exp or what? You only say this but u dont have a reasons.

i said you booster?

i just gave you what Albert said Smiley_Wink

i agree with Albert , i can believe my self booster if i got in in 15 days like 500.000 xp .

08-09-2015, 11:33 AM
He aquí , está una prueba importante , de la cuál , se puede sacar muchas conclusiones. Una de las más importantes , es que parece que no solo la usa él , si no que su hermano ( y a saber cuanta más gente ) usa su cuenta para subirle la exp , mucha gente podrá sacar muchas conclusiones , pero la que más se ve a primera vista es cuenta compartida, y aquí dejo la foto , para que saquéis vuestras conclusiones.

Spoiler :
[Image: oczWqAq.jpg]

[Image: FzjAr9W.png]
08-09-2015, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2015 12:01 PM by Alejandrez.)
Dark's words:

Here is an important proof from that we can deduce a lot of things. The most important is that not only him uses Destoryer's account. His 'lil brother' uses it too (and maybe more people) to rise his exp. We can take a lot of conclusions, but it's evident that Destoryer is Shared Account. I leave here the screenshot.

Ingame chat:

DarkSiders_Death: your brother uses your account?
TheDestoryer: yes

In my opinion, the facts are right there.

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabará ciego...
08-09-2015, 12:35 PM
I think it should be against the rules for your sibling to use your account. You live in basically the same house. I'm not saying he's not using it as an excuse for the amount of xp he gains.
08-09-2015, 01:57 PM
i agree with Dark , TheDestroyer shared account with his brother , when i asked him he was saying

: this is account my brother , im brother TheDestroyer .