Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.73 Average
First 10 people to be prestige 10
07-12-2015, 02:47 AM
RE: First 10 people to be prestige 10
(07-11-2015 03:22 PM)Jach Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 12:09 PM)Smashed Wrote:  Stochtastic has reached 10th prestige, any thoughts on her/him boosting?

He played 1vs1, 100 hp, big explosions, fast movement, jumping eggs and bouncy walls and when I beat him with my level 22 account he was rude on me. He's a booster, noob and a very rude guy.

Yeah, I can support this statement. That guys crazy..

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-18-2015, 07:46 PM
If you have suspicions of a shared account, PM the moderators. Posting their names on the forum without proof is discouraged.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
07-26-2015, 03:10 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015 03:12 AM by Echo (L93).)
If anyone can give me information about 12lauty, it would be much appreciated, since they are the 7th eligible to be prestige 10 on this thread.

(07-18-2015 07:46 PM)Tally Wrote:  If you have suspicions of a shared account, PM the moderators. Posting their names on the forum without proof is discouraged.

I'm really not going to waste ~45 minutes of my time making a video of me logging into these accounts.. because it's quite obvious already. You above all people should know that I wouldn't just put names up there without reason. Sure it's "discouraged", but if I didn't put them there I'd bet people would be wondering why they aren't there. It's already bad enough people cheat to get this, now the shared accounts want to be added too? There has to be a median ground, at least.

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
07-26-2015, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-26-2015 03:37 AM by Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ.)
(07-12-2015 02:31 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 06:51 AM)Alejandrez Wrote:  Dark didn't boosted, trust me. I'm his best friend in real life and I saw him doing ONLY NORMAL 1 vs 1. He only played like 20 hours ALL days.

Hey smart guy, you are saying that you watch him everyday for 20 hours that he "play"? Hell no.

The truth is the truth and its quite amazing how fast people gain XP now.

I was going for 1 million in 2 months and I was one of the fastest. Now people get that in less than 14 days. Look at monthly LB. Today is July 11 (11 days this month) and he already has more than 700,000 XP.

I thought I played fast, now its just out of control.
i agree with Albert , i never seen him play 20 hours , i just have seen like 1 hour play .

when i joined his game , i told him hey booster LOL he was thinking what he would to say for me , anyways , he told me : boosting ? what you mean ?
huh? look guys what he said , LOL he is a funny .

(07-26-2015 03:10 AM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  If anyone can give me information about 12lauty, it would be much appreciated, since they are the 7th eligible to be prestige 10 on this thread.

Hey Echo , i really i have seen her in a game with me , i think she lvl 60 or 50 with perstige 10 .

onedaylover or 12lauty? 12lauty reached 10 prestige before oneday

regards

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
07-26-2015, 03:30 AM
(07-26-2015 03:10 AM)Echo (L93) Wrote:  You above all people should know that I wouldn't just put names up there without reason. Sure it's "discouraged", but if I didn't put them there I'd bet people would be wondering why they aren't there. It's already bad enough people cheat to get this, now the shared accounts want to be added too? There has to be a median ground, at least.

I apologise if my post offended you. I don't doubt that you're correct in your assumptions about these players, but the mods have issued warnings before to people who have 'named and shamed' shared accounts. I'm assuming that this is due to the potential backlash if any arguments arise. Regardless, it's probably better to name them in a private message, rather than risking reprimands from the mods.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
07-27-2015, 01:01 AM
Vosotros solo habláis por hablar , me estáis llamando booster por el simple hecho de que fui el segundo en llegar a prestige 10...Y os he de decir una cosa, yo nunca he hecho booster como mucha gente que comenta que dice que no es booster y sé que lo hace , no me llaméis booster por mi experiencia , yo he conseguido tanta exp porque estoy de vacaciones y he jugado mucho porque no tenía otra cosa que hacer , nunca he hecho booster y no lo haré porque me parece una estupidez jugar contra ti mismo , cosa que mucha gente hace. Y dejad de decir cosas por decidlas y aprender a decir las cosas si sabéis algo , no por el simple hecho de tener envidia.

[Image: FzjAr9W.png]
07-27-2015, 01:16 AM
Translation for Dark's words:

The only thing you are doing is to talk for the sake of it, you are calling me booster simply because I was the second on reaching prestige 10... And I have to say you one thing, I never boosted, not like other people that say they are not booster but I know they are. Don't call me booster for my exp, I got that because I'm in holidays, I played too much because I have nothing to do but playing here. I never boosted and I'll never do it because for me it's stupid playing against myself. Stop talking for the sake of it and learn to say things for knowing it, not just for envy.

[Image: ceFEfV1.png]
Ojo por ojo, y el mundo acabará ciego...
07-27-2015, 01:35 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2015 01:46 PM by John Connor.)
(07-09-2015 08:40 AM)Macab Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 06:51 AM)Alejandrez Wrote:  Dark didn't boosted, trust me. I'm his best friend in real life and I saw him doing ONLY NORMAL 1 vs 1. He only played like 20 hours ALL days.

That's very, very hard to believe you know.

Yes it is hard to believe I can't say that He/She is Booster Until i have any Evidence.If he plays 20 Hours I mean No life? 20 hours means a lot. The Amazing Thing is, he is still Rank 7 in Monthly Leaderborads what about other 6? They play 24x7? 1000000+xp in 26 days. There are Big Names in the list if I point at someone, defiantly many peeps gone target me we all know who is a booster and who is not but we are afraid to say the names. It's hard to face the Army alone Even worst without evidence.Common sense is not an Evidence in this point. No Need to Waste your valuable Time talking about Players boosting without Any Evidence.From Page 1 till the Above post there is no single Proof About Boosting Sona,Dark and others, I respect Destroyer he is the only who say "Yes i Boost".

[Image: y7xXeFC.png]

And this is How 9j play :
[Image: 66EckXE.png]

Today 7/29/2015
[Image: G4NRZR1.png]

Today 7/30/2015
[Image: RpKSGsW.png]

Today 7/31/2015
[Image: qFWabcU.png]

[Image: b0xuQ1l.png]
07-27-2015, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 02:08 AM by Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ.)
(07-27-2015 01:35 AM)John Connor Wrote:  
(07-09-2015 08:40 AM)Macab Wrote:  

That's very, very hard to believe you know.

Yes it is hard to believe I can't say that He/She is Booster Until i have any Evidence.If he plays 20 Hours I mean No life? 20 hours means a lot. The Amazing Thing is, he is still Rank 7 in Monthly Leaderborads what about other 6? They play 24x7? 1000000+xp in 26 days. There are Big Names in the list if I point at someone, defiantly many peeps gone target me we all know who is a booster and who is not but we are afraid to say the names. It's hard to face the Army alone Even worst without evidence.Common sense is not an Evidence in this point. No Need to Waste your valuable Time talking about Players boosting without Any Evidence.From Page 1 till the Above post there is no single Proof About Boosting Sona,Dark and others, I respect Destroyer he is the only who say "Yes i Boost".

[Image: y7xXeFC.png]

And this is How 9j play :
[Image: 66EckXE.png]

ALL what you said i agree with it , Darksider read that . that is enough to know you're booster or no .

(07-12-2015 02:31 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  

Hey smart guy, you are saying that you watch him everyday for 20 hours that he "play"? Hell no.

The truth is the truth and its quite amazing how fast people gain XP now.

I was going for 1 million in 2 months and I was one of the fastest. Now people get that in less than 14 days. Look at monthly LB. Today is July 11 (11 days this month) and he already has more than 700,000 XP.

I thought I played fast, now its just out of control.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
07-27-2015, 02:49 AM
Me da igual lo que digáis vosotros , sinceramente es como si me hablara una pared , vosotros solo veis lo que queréis jaja , cuando salió el prestige 10 , yo quería ser uno de los primeros en jugar , y estuve jugando todos los días , ahora una vez llegado al prestige 10 , ya no juego tanto como antes. Así que dejad de hablar por hablar y dejad de hablar mal de la gente y cuidaos de vosotros mismos , que vais de campeones por la vida y os creéis mejor que nadie y no es así.

[Image: FzjAr9W.png]