Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.79 Average
#PIMPYOUREGG2
06-29-2015, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2015 01:06 AM by JohnDonkin.)
Exclamation #PIMPYOUREGG2
This competition is now CLOSED. The results have been announced and can be found by following the link below. Thanks to everyone who took part.

PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR COMPETITION RESULTS

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It's that time again. What time you ask? COMPETITION TIME!!! It's your chance to get creative, make something awesome and possibly win credits (1st PRIZE: 250 credits) to spend in the game. This is #PIMPYOUREGG2.

All we want you to do is to design and decorate you own awesome real life Bad Egg character, using a real egg.

Instructions:
1) Get an egg (Either by scaring a chicken into laying one... or from your local shop)
2) Then pimp your egg! Use your egg to create a character. Draw a face. Make a hat? Beard? Hair? Backdrop? You decide. Go nuts. The more creative and inventive the better.
3) Photograph your egg and post it, along with your in-game username, on the forum for your chance to win.

We did a similar competition last year and the response was amazing. Now we want to see even more epic and cool designs. Here's a selection of some of the amazing entries we received last time round. This should give some idea of what we are looking for - but please be original and make it yourself. If you want, you can take a gander at all of last year's entries here.

[Image: 15ciqva.png]

TO ENTER, first you will need a forum account (different to your game account) please register above.

Rules
1) CLOSING DATE for entries is 2nd August 2015.
2) Entries must include a real egg.
3) Entries must be your own work. Cheating will not be tolerated. Using other people's ideas, copying or posting images found on the internet is forbidden. You will be disqualified from this and future competitions if you try to cheat!.
4) Photos must be uploaded to our forum in this thread along with your in-game username.
5) Maximum of 3 entries per person. We don't have time to judge any more than that. Sorry guys.
6) Rob and I will judge the entries and our decision will be final. We are looking for creative original ideas.
7) Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place of 250, 100 and 50 credits will be awarded shortly after the winners are announced.
8) By posting your photos here you understand that you are granting a license to Bad Viking to use them as they see fit. See the Terms and Conditions section for more information.

HOW TO POST AN IMAGE TO THE FORUM:
Anyone having difficulty adding an image to the forum should follow these tips.

1) Upload your image to the web. There are several image hosting sites you could use. In this example we will use http://tinypic.com/. Simply choose the file you want to upload and upload.

2) Once that is done, you will be provided with several links. Copy the link underneath where it says "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and paste that code into your post... and that's it.

Thanks and good luck. We're super excited to see what you can come up with.
Smiley_Viking
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-08-2015, 01:57 AM
RE: #PIMPYOUREGG2
Good luck to everyone!And this year zeus is in!;D

Long live Jahseh
07-08-2015, 02:06 AM
HAHA WOO, I didnt have any ideas for the first comp. But I have tons now! Anyways the comp is gonna be tough, with all our creative members, but GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

[Image: Graveyard2_zpsiblhpzhq.png]
07-08-2015, 02:11 AM
Wow, It's back!!! Going to try my best!

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
07-08-2015, 02:12 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2015 05:30 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
Awesome, I'll try and see if I can come up with something, can't wait to see all of the entries.
------------------------------------------------------------

Well it only took 3 continuous hours, but I had fun doing it!

Egg #1
Hawaiian Girl

Spoiler :
[Image: auv39x.jpg]

[Image: 30cvu44.jpg]

Egg #2
Fish Person

Spoiler :
[Image: 978nm1.jpg]

[Image: zvyn1x.jpg]

Credit to my sister (MeowMix on here) for the hula girl idea. That's all I have for now, good luck to the other competitors :-)

Spoiler :
[Image: 2vtw6it.jpg]

*NEW* Egg #3
King Eggbert

I wanted to recreate at least one egg from the game, and I stuck the king because I love his robe and crown.

[Image: 1zb8fn5.jpg]

Spoiler :
[Image: 15f2k1t.jpg]

In game username: Smashed

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
07-08-2015, 02:27 AM
Imma give it a go fo sho!!

#Jetlife
07-08-2015, 02:33 AM
im gonan join if I am allowed to

[Image: ytG7Fmc.png]
07-08-2015, 02:39 AM
Awesome , then i will do my best .

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
07-08-2015, 02:40 AM
I'm gonna wait for my sister to come back from holiday so she can help me with my egg Smiley_XD.

Good luck everyone!

Spoiler :
You'll need it... *evil laugh*
07-08-2015, 02:58 AM
Me and Vakson are going to win...At least i hope so.

[Image: f876e18d3114419594d2fd4e69a942f8.png]
Thread Closed