RE: BKW™ Official Clan Thread
☆☆Forum Updated☆☆

[Image: Od1mPCW.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-22-2017, 07:58 AM
1.What is your current level and In game Name? Superharambe,76

2.Do you like to play with Hard settings like Low gravity,random gravity,wind etc.?Yes,really skilled at it

3.What is the 3rd clan rule ? No swearing

4.What are your past clan experiences, and if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? I was in FaZe but it wasnt an official clan and anyone can just join out the random, so i want to join this

5.What do you know about the Best Killing Warriors clan, and what about it interests you? This clan how it keeps growing and progresses

6.What are your expectations of this clan? Friendly,family,support and i get to show off my pack

7.Do you play BEO2 at least 5 hours per week or more?i play around 2-3 hours only because of school and i play daily

9.What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? Joining a good clan,getting a better weapon pack or all Smiley_XD.Meeting and teaching new players,going prestiege like my friend,having fun for the most part!
02-22-2017, 05:36 PM
I will pm you regarding your application to join BKW™
THANK YOU

[Image: Od1mPCW.gif]
Warn the author for this post
02-22-2017, 11:57 PM
1.What is your current level and In game Name? coolboyluke 49
2.Do you like to play with Hard settings like Low gravity,random gravity,wind etc.? yes
3.What is the 3rd clan rule ? no swearing
4.What are your past clan experiences, if any then what made you leave the last clan that you were a part of? FaZe and i left because the were swearing
5.What do you know about the Best Killing Warriors clan, and what about it interests you? because i might learn things form them
6.What are your expectations of this clan? to be better
7.Do you play BEO2 at least 5 hours per week or more? yes
8.What are some of your current in-game goals, and what motivates you to strive towards achieving them? to get to 100% win average
9.You will be playing 5 games as test. You will habe to win 3/5 games at least to pass and be official BKW™ member.sure!